Sign in to follow this  
Allison20

Dyson hair dryer review

Hi babes! I'm new to this forum.

I'm tempted to buy Dyson hair dryer after trying that once, but the price is really steep and I'm not sure if is really worth the money. I'm using Panasonic hair dryer now, it does the job but took awhile to dry my hair.

Happy to hear from your experience.

Cheers.

I have one. For me, the key benefit is smaller, lighter and quieter yet can dry my hair quickly when compared to more bulky hair dryers. Another benefit is the extensions are connected using magnet, which you can change them rather easily(personally I just stick to 1 only). It is definitely overpriced but if you are spending a lot of time drying your hair everyday, you might want to give it a try. 

maybe because is very famous brand and the reason the price is that steep.

The function i think local also have similar with its

On 7/3/2020 at 1:32 PM, richa01 said:

Nowadays all person using dryer which makes hair so fizzy and puffy and after using hair dryer you can take massage with the best sesame oil brands in India which make hair so smooth and you can use hair dryer.

is good to use sesame oil also. It is also one of the natural products to moisturize the hair. For me, i use virgin coconut oil

Edited by Cute Jun

On 1/8/2020 at 10:28 PM, Allison20 said:

Hi babes! I'm new to this forum.

I'm tempted to buy Dyson hair dryer after trying that once, but the price is really steep and I'm not sure if is really worth the money. I'm using Panasonic hair dryer now, it does the job but took awhile to dry my hair.

Happy to hear from your experience.

Cheers.

It could be your hair is thick so it takes a little time to dry it. but, does the heat is at the highest when drying?

there is might be a problem with your hair dryer if it takes time to dry your hair. and what model are u using for panasonic?

Edited by aitingting

22 hours ago, sevmatirs said:

It could be your hair is thick so it takes a little time to dry it. but, does the heat is at the highest when drying?

this might be one of the cause. so i think if the hair is too thick, we need to comb and make it has air flow  a bit while drying the hair

On 1/13/2021 at 6:11 PM, jennie88 said:

I use dyson before, few years back and now this hair dryer break down.

I am now looking for cheaper price hair dryer as now mco, pay cut...

i thought dyson is expensive tho lollllll how can it break down xDDD

Edited by aitingting

1 hour ago, Cute Jun said:

this might be one of the cause. so i think if the hair is too thick, we need to comb and make it has air flow  a bit while drying the hair

ya that's correct or use towel to dab on hair first before drying. but if things still doesnt work maybe try other brands and examine how it works

23 hours ago, aitingting said:

what's good about dyson? i've never tried them before.
and is hair dryer is a must in our daily routine?

Not says is a must. But electrical appliances can speed up the work process. For instance, you can let your hair dry naturally but it consume more time than you use hair dryer

On 1/13/2021 at 7:18 PM, sevmatirs said:

ya that's correct or use towel to dab on hair first before drying. but if things still doesnt work maybe try other brands and examine how it works

yes but i prefer use hair dryer Panasonic na98 because it has various button to control the heat while drying the hair.

Thus, the hair wont get hot easily

Edited by Cute Jun

On 1/14/2021 at 6:14 PM, Cute Jun said:

yes but i prefer use hair dryer Panasonic na98 because it has various button to control the heat while drying the hair.

Thus, the hair wont get hot easily

don't all hair dryers have this function tho….

is it good for all hairstyles?

Edited by sevmatirs

On 1/14/2021 at 6:11 PM, jennie88 said:

Not says is a must. But electrical appliances can speed up the work process. For instance, you can let your hair dry naturally but it consume more time than you use hair dryer

i see. because i just use my towel but sometimes it gets frizzy so its kinda annoying for me...

what hair dryer ur using tho

Edited by aitingting

On 1/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, aitingting said:

i see. because i just use my towel but sometimes it gets frizzy so its kinda annoying for me...

what hair dryer ur using tho

yes towel is not a best choice especially you need your hair to be dried in fast.

For hair stylers, currently i am using the with nano tech, if not mistaken, is panasonic 

Edited by jennie88

On 1/14/2021 at 8:46 PM, sevmatirs said:

don't all hair dryers have this function tho….

is it good for all hairstyles?

yes this hair dryer is suitable for any hair type. It has some tech that can tell how dry ur hair is i think then it will adjust the heat

Edited by Cute Jun

1 hour ago, jennie88 said:

yes towel is not a best choice especially you need your hair to be dried in fast.

For hair stylers, currently i am using the with nano tech, if not mistaken, is panasonic 

i just googled about drying hair with towel and how it could effects our hair. scary! 🥶

hmm panasonic.. how good is the product? and how long have u used the item?

On 1/15/2021 at 7:40 PM, Cute Jun said:

yes this hair dryer is suitable for any hair type. It has some tech that can tell how dry ur hair is i think then it will adjust the heat

is it easy to use? because i rarely use them i just fan most of the time 😅

and where can i find them?

Edited by sevmatirs

On 1/15/2021 at 9:41 PM, sevmatirs said:

is it easy to use? because i rarely use them i just fan most of the time 😅

and where can i find them?

hair dryer how hard to use...heheh especially the na98 its colour so nice, bcs its my faveee pink 🥰 ..that apart its not just benefitial for hair le got 3 functions : hot n cold lo the basic thennnn scalp n skin..

electrical shop got but i prefer to buy from online shopee sometimes got like coins rewards or discount

Edited by Cute Jun

On 1/15/2021 at 9:51 PM, buburjagung99 said:

I heard a lot of people has been mentioning about panasonic.

is their electronic appliances very good? i wanna buy hair curler but i dont know where got the best.

id say its durable..their prices range from affordable to more expensive ones but i think its worth it if it can last few years 

Edited by jennie88

On 1/16/2021 at 9:33 AM, Cute Jun said:

hair dryer how hard to use...heheh especially the na98 its colour so nice, bcs its my faveee pink 🥰 ..that apart its not just benefitial for hair le got 3 functions : hot n cold lo the basic thennnn scalp n skin..

electrical shop got but i prefer to buy from online shopee sometimes got like coins rewards or discount

sounds interestinggggg thanks for the info! I love anythink pink too 😍

Edited by aitingting

On 1/16/2021 at 9:33 AM, Cute Jun said:

niceeee. i'll check it out thanks 

Edited by sevmatirs

On 1/16/2021 at 9:40 AM, jennie88 said:

id say its durable..their prices range from affordable to more expensive ones but i think its worth it if it can last few years 

that's affordable. because usually if i try to find other brands its always at least 200+

this one is totally worth buying :)

Edited by buburjagung99