Sign in to follow this  
hsuann

HongKong Style Restaurant in Cheras

5 hours ago, ann vincent said:

I got saw also. They promoting their brand new hong kong signature wantan mee. This one confirm a gooding one since the noodle specially imported from there.. :'d

Next time can try at Sheng Kee, there hv many food aso, rice, noodles, beverages, snacks, dim sum and dessert, all served in one restaurant, very convenient 

woww, so many kind of food to choose for!!! how was the price?? is it very expensive?

I got saw also. They promoting their brand new hong kong signature wantan mee. This one confirm a gooding one since the noodle specially imported from there.. :'d

Next time can try at Sheng Kee, there hv many food aso, rice, noodles, beverages, snacks, dim sum and dessert, all served in one restaurant, very convenient 

all food eat at one restaurant not so worth for me, cos my stomach is small, need to go exercise first then can eat again..

On 7/17/2019 at 0:43 PM, ann vincent said:

Nothing say about spend any on their FB oh..  https://www.facebook.com/events/464527491013432/

Its this sunday 21 july. 11.30am at all outlet. Must arrive early like this xD

Yea this the one i saw. This sunday so nice ngam2 just right before my movie date at at 2pm vello. Hehehe.. Who else coming lets hangout together!

On 7/17/2019 at 6:19 PM, beautyelena said:

woww, so many kind of food to choose for!!! how was the price?? is it very expensive?

To me the price is very reasonable. Like one meal range about rm10-rm15 but the portion can share 2 person. 

Edited by elleain

On 7/17/2019 at 6:34 PM, zitanita said:

all food eat at one restaurant not so worth for me, cos my stomach is small, need to go exercise first then can eat again..

Haha no worries la. Tapau bring home la.. Or order from foodpanda or grab food. If you not a big eater make sure dont go alone la. 

On 7/18/2019 at 0:16 PM, elleain said:

Yea this the one i saw. This sunday so nice ngam2 just right before my movie date at at 2pm vello. Hehehe.. Who else coming lets hangout together!

Aiyer. Im going at eko cheras mall one. I think less people there since its new mall even the gsc also havent open yet. If you going at vellocity make sure go que earlier.. 

Edited by ann vincent

On 7/18/2019 at 0:16 PM, elleain said:

Their wantan is so special, they used premium kurobuta pork and fresh prawn to made it, i can't wait to try it

They offer an affordable prices for all the food, it's not too expensive

definitely will find one day go to mid valley to try it, if it's not delicious i will find you, hehe

Haha no worries la. Tapau bring home la.. Or order from foodpanda or grab food. If you not a big eater make sure dont go alone la. 

but my fren who like to eat wanton mee stomach is so big, haizzz...noted. so i need to invite fren tat is same with me (hv small stomach) then it's make sense

Edited by zitanita

56 minutes ago, zitanita said:

but my fren who like to eat wanton mee stomach is so big, haizzz...noted. so i need to invite fren tat is same with me (hv small stomach) then it's make sense

Like that also can ma? Hahaha.. Nevermind la. You and your friend go eat la pay for 1 head can eat to person. But scared eat at shengkee later both you and your friend suddenly grow big stomach because of good food ;P

1 hour ago, beautyelena said:

definitely will find one day go to mid valley to try it, if it's not delicious i will find you, hehe

Ok. But if truly delicious you have to belanja me ok. Deal? But must be honest la. Lol. I have faith in sheng kee wantan noodle soup. 

Btw, if you really want to try it go this sunday la. They got free wantan mee day..

On 7/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, elleain said:

Ok. But if truly delicious you have to belanja me ok. Deal? But must be honest la. Lol. I have faith in sheng kee wantan noodle soup. 

Btw, if you really want to try it go this sunday la. They got free wantan mee day..

is it they will hv free wanton mee today?? is it still available ?? coz later dinner time i will go to mid valley

On 7/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, ann vincent said:

Like that also can ma? Hahaha.. Nevermind la. You and your friend go eat la pay for 1 head can eat to person. But scared eat at shengkee later both you and your friend suddenly grow big stomach because of good food ;P

will not de larr...i mostly eat half ald very very full...i think my fren stomach will grow big if it's delicious, lol

21 hours ago, beautyelena said:

is it they will hv free wanton mee today?? is it still available ?? coz later dinner time i will go to mid valley

they give free wanton mee from 11:30am to 2:30pm only...if u come now can eat free lor, if u come at dinner time u hv to pay urself xD

but just go la try the wanton mee. still worth to try. next time probably still got free wanton mee day.

Edited by pohlling