Sign in to follow this  
jialing

hm bad news

hi gaiss.. iolls wanna share a story.. Hari Raya Aidilfitri for muslims is around the corner.. soo now every place make a hariraya sale promotion..  then last week i have buy an engine oil at one of hypermarket... bcs i'm the type of sacrifice shopping more to ootd raya then engine oil . hahahha well raya must look fabulous la.. then you wanna knows what happened to my car? .hm i have to overhaull my carrrrrr.. soo sad! any idea to suggest me what type and brand of engine oil should i useeeee........? 

On 09/05/2019 at 4:27 PM, jialing said:

hi gaiss.. iolls wanna share a story.. Hari Raya Aidilfitri for muslims is around the corner.. soo now every place make a hariraya sale promotion..  then last week i have buy an engine oil at one of hypermarket... bcs i'm the type of sacrifice shopping more to ootd raya then engine oil . hahahha well raya must look fabulous la.. then you wanna knows what happened to my car? .hm i have to overhaull my carrrrrr.. soo sad! any idea to suggest me what type and brand of engine oil should i useeeee........? 

why do you have to overhaul your car? did you not service your engine regularly?

On 09/05/2019 at 4:27 PM, jialing said:

overhaul is so expensive mehh nowadays.. sorry to hear that

Normally buy engine oil at hypermarket the price is really cheap compare with the official shop one and celebration will have promotion price too.

On 5/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, jialing said:

Or other you can try the online method with now have those online platform can shop for engine oil also with a more lower price.

Edited by RiRi Apple

On 5/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, jialing said:

Syntium 3000 Gold Fully Synthetic!! Expensive abit la but ironman said we love you 3000.. xD

11 minutes ago, zentuah said:

Syntium 3000 Gold Fully Synthetic!! Expensive abit la but ironman said we love you 3000.. xD

is it good? why i never heard about it before

17 hours ago, RiRi Apple said:

Normally buy engine oil at hypermarket the price is really cheap compare with the official shop one and celebration will have promotion price too.

Or other you can try the online method with now have those online platform can shop for engine oil also with a more lower price.

online shop sometimes not really trusted. i am afraid of buying fake oil because i dont know how to recognize ori oil

23 hours ago, zhiwei said:

why do you have to overhaul your car? did you not service your engine regularly?

yeah you need to service your engine for maintenance. if not the engine must be replaced like this la

17 hours ago, Cute Jun said:

The best i ever use on my car but a bit pricey. But totally worth it.. Last time using Helix Ultra car feels heavy af.

14 hours ago, zentuah said:

The best i ever use on my car but a bit pricey. But totally worth it.. Last time using Helix Ultra car feels heavy af.

what about shell? have you ever tried shell oil before?

On 14/05/2019 at 5:05 PM, Cute Jun said:

online shop sometimes not really trusted. i am afraid of buying fake oil because i dont know how to recognize ori oil

easy to recognize original oil based on the bar code or qr code on the bottle 

Guys do anyone of you know about the different function between semi and fully engine oil?

One of my friend have told me also with different brands of car engine oil will effect our car mileage it is true for it?

4 hours ago, RiRi Apple said:

Guys do anyone of you know about the different function between semi and fully engine oil?

One of my friend have told me also with different brands of car engine oil will effect our car mileage it is true for it?

Semi synthetic oils are cheaper than fully synthetic because it contains  a mixture of synthetic and mineral oil.

On 13/05/2019 at 11:28 PM, RiRi Apple said:

if buy directly in shell is better because the authenticity is confirmed

On 14/05/2019 at 5:05 PM, Cute Jun said:

yeah you need to service your engine for maintenance. if not the engine must be replaced like this la

how regular should we service our engine? it depends on car or what

On 5/16/2019 at 0:42 AM, zhiwei said:

what about shell? have you ever tried shell oil before?

Yahhh.. Just said ive been using Helix Ultra before.. And makes my car feels af. Duhh..

11 minutes ago, zentuah said:

Yahhh.. Just said ive been using Helix Ultra before.. And makes my car feels af. Duhh..

maybe it just not really suitable with your vehicle.. because im using shell helix ultra for years still engine drives smoothly. 

btw, i think if you use shell helix hx8 surely the experience different.

4 hours ago, hsuann said:

maybe it just not really suitable with your vehicle.. because im using shell helix ultra for years still engine drives smoothly. 

btw, i think if you use shell helix hx8 surely the experience different.

yeah shell helix hx8 is the latest oil and makes your engine performs better 

On 16/05/2019 at 0:13 PM, zhiwei said:

Semi synthetic oils are cheaper than fully synthetic because it contains  a mixture of synthetic and mineral oil.

if buy directly in shell is better because the authenticity is confirmed

how regular should we service our engine? it depends on car or what

depends on your milleage and quality of engine oil you used. try use shell helix hx8. it makes engine feels as light as a feather on the road

Guys do anyone of you have use the Shell Helix HX8 engine oil before? can share some of the used experience 

For engine oil remember don't buy it on those official retail store with the price that they selling is expensive without any discount on it.

Edited by Sarah442

On 5/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, Sarah442 said:

Guys do anyone of you have use the Shell Helix HX8 engine oil before? can share some of the used experience 

For engine oil remember don't buy it on those official retail store with the price that they selling is expensive without any discount on it.

i use shell helix hx8 for my car... and i think it's better than any other brands ive used

On 5/15/2019 at 10:38 AM, zentuah said:

Shell helix ultra is the old type engine oil of shell . now try using shell helix hx8 new oil from shell. it's quite popular because of the quality is good improvement on my car engine oil !

On 5/16/2019 at 8:00 AM, RiRi Apple said:

fully engine oil is quite pricey, if low budget can also use sem engine oil.

Edited by Cute Jun

Last time i have go a new workshop for changing my car engine oil with their charge is really expensive that my friend told me these type of workshop will charge those new customer with expensive price.

Edited by RiRi Apple

On 5/19/2019 at 6:19 PM, RiRi Apple said:

Last time i have go a new workshop for changing my car engine oil with their charge is really expensive that my friend told me these type of workshop will charge those new customer with expensive price.

yes thats why better change engine oil by yourself. it's easy you can just google it

On 5/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, Sarah442 said:

For engine oil remember don't buy it on those official retail store with the price that they selling is expensive without any discount on it.

if buy directly from shell got discount? wow that's amazing

Edited by Cute Jun

For the cheapest for changing engine is buy the engine oil by self and take it to the workshop that you know with only charge for labor fees. 

With now online shop for car engine oil also easy only because price cheap and also will provide free delivery service more.

On 5/20/2019 at 9:32 AM, RiRi Apple said:

If anyone looking for any cheap price for car engine oil can look at hypermarket because some time they have offer some special promotion price.

to me its not a right decision to buy at the hypermarket. last time i buy at hypermarket, my car need to do overhaul. hmm

On 5/20/2019 at 9:37 AM, Sarah442 said:

For the cheapest for changing engine is buy the engine oil by self and take it to the workshop that you know with only charge for labor fees. 

With now online shop for car engine oil also easy only because price cheap and also will provide free delivery service more.

online shop? to me oso cannot being trusted.. nowadays theres lot of news about counterfeit engine oil which is buy through online. lots of issues. some of them said that the engine oil packaging damage, no qr code, adding water in the engine oil. hm really cannot being trusted.