Sign in to follow this  
shaneshane021184

How do you guys organize your clothes?

I know that I have lots of blouses, tshirt, uncategorised tops, dresses etc.. Its getting harder and harder to keep them organised because they wont stay still. I fold each of them but many of the garments are made of satin, crepe and chiffon, so they keep on slipping down from their sections. Any suggestion on how to organise such mess?  

I used to donate or giveaway the clothes that I don't wear to the recycle center... But now I just sell it off

Edited by Miko Lee

This is totally relatable. I too usually would fold clean clothes regardless of material.. But nowadays i tend to let go when I dont wear them so that there are more space to hang new clothes

38 minutes ago, leecw111 said:

This is totally relatable. I too usually would fold clean clothes regardless of material.. But nowadays i tend to let go when I dont wear them so that there are more space to hang new clothes

Clothes come and go, that's how it is :D

On 04/04/2019 at 6:08 PM, shaneshane021184 said:

I know that I have lots of blouses, tshirt, uncategorised tops, dresses etc.. Its getting harder and harder to keep them organised because they wont stay still. I fold each of them but many of the garments are made of satin, crepe and chiffon, so they keep on slipping down from their sections. Any suggestion on how to organise such mess?  

for me instead of folding, I roll my clothes and I use felt hangers for my silk and satin.  

On 4/9/2019 at 9:14 AM, leecw111 said:

Well, there's a platform that we can try out though..

16 hours ago, volkswage said:

for me instead of folding, I roll my clothes and I use felt hangers for my silk and satin.  

Thats a nice idea though.. so that the clothes wont slip down right? 

but I just sell them on carousell... its easier than I thought. Now that I have better space, its easier to look at my clothes and choose what to wear

47 minutes ago, leecw111 said:

Thats a nice idea though.. so that the clothes wont slip down right? 

but I just sell them on carousell... its easier than I thought. Now that I have better space, its easier to look at my clothes and choose what to wear

I also thought of carousell because my friend recommended it when I talked to her bout this. But not sure how to use it... 

48 minutes ago, shaneshane021184 said:

I also thought of carousell because my friend recommended it when I talked to her bout this. But not sure how to use it... 

I recommend you to download the apps, its easier to update the items that you want to sell and also easier to text/ reply buyers.

just register an account or can just sign in using your fb account.  

Agree with those who mentioned Carousell. I have been selling stuff there.. Not just clothes, but also hair clips and bags. Its simple really, just take picture, type the detail of the item and upload the item on carousell

As a student from UM. I heard about this carousell campus, do we buy and sell stuff within our campus or other college as well?

Edited by zitanita

On 10/04/2019 at 4:29 PM, Karen Liew said:

What about safety? Like I'm talking about payment  

Its safe. Just as general internet user, we need to be careful with who we do the transaction with. For me all the items that I sold above RM700, I'd prefer a meet up and cod.. Carousell taught me this. Can read up more https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009696128-How-to-deal-safely-on-Carousell

10 hours ago, zitanita said:

As a student from UM. I heard about this carousell campus, do we buy and sell stuff within our campus or other college as well?

Im not sure what are the schools listed there, but yes. its easier to sell things among your college mates/ alumni/ staff. If your school not on the list can try to request them.. the more students that requested, the faster they'll try to list your school

3 minutes ago, zitanita said:

For payment methods, is there any other payment options except online banking and COD?

Yes, there are. U can use Paypal to pay as well:P

1 hour ago, zitanita said:

For payment methods, is there any other payment options except online banking and COD?

and the thing that i like about this platform is that you can discuss the payment method and delivery method with the buyer... 

Edited by Miko Lee

13 minutes ago, Miko Lee said:

and the thing that i like about this platform is that you can discuss the payment method and delivery method with the buyer... 

this is through the messaging system is it? I really like the platform system.. really humanistic, not just buying things from a screen

On 12/04/2019 at 0:17 PM, shaneshane021184 said:

this is through the messaging system is it? I really like the platform system.. really humanistic, not just buying things from a screen

me too.. used carousell sometimes, when I have things to let go.... and yes, I always use the texting system to negotiate, confirm the price and postage method

On 11/04/2019 at 9:49 AM, zitanita said:

I'm a student from sunway. me and my friends use this as a page to sell books, furniture and kitchen things. Its really easy and convenient cos the buyers are nearby to us

Edited by barcamp

5 hours ago, barcamp said:

I'm a student from sunway. me and my friends use this as a page to sell books and lifestyle items. It really easy and convenient cos the buyers are nearby to us

so I'm guessing this campus marketplace is similar to other groups also... Wish i had one of those when i was a college student