Sign in to follow this  
Pure_Water

UNIFI or TELCO DATA

Recently i receive call from M Telco, they introduce me to change my TM into their internet package, then i realize the package is same to the 100mbps unifi. Now i got 2 option, but which is more better?

If family used, must be unifi loh... If personal use i think is enough data then ok already.  Or you afford to pay then straight away boots up to 100 mbps and unlimited package, no worry about the lag problem during movie time.

14 hours ago, Jannie said:

If family used, must be unifi loh... If personal use i think is enough data then ok already.  Or you afford to pay then straight away boots up to 100 mbps and unlimited package, no worry about the lag problem during movie time.

mine one is for family use, and i heard the unifi is more reliable. But the maxis marketer very convincing, i still not sure is it good to choose maxis.

31 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

mine one is for family use, and i heard the unifi is more reliable. But the maxis marketer very convincing, i still not sure is it good to choose maxis.

have to make sure your area got coverage, if not you purchase their package also low connection, waste money only. checked 1st that your area which line is stronger, unifi or maxis.

1 hour ago, Pure_Water said:

for my experience, i used that telco servise is very disappointed, now i dont are they improved their service or not... if want suggestion , i will recommend unifi.

4 minutes ago, Jannie said:

for my experience, i used that telco servise is very disappointed, now i dont are they improved their service or not... if want suggestion , i will recommend unifi.

i think both of them got competitive, but mine is still TM, the uniffi coverage is not reach my are... still waiting. Not sure need wait for how long.

21 hours ago, Bee_LuMin said:

i think both of them got competitive, but mine is still TM, the uniffi coverage is not reach my are... still waiting. Not sure need wait for how long.

haha. call their office and ask loh, but im sure many people done it before, and still wait for it. I believe they are expanding the coverage, until everyone can use it.

21 hours ago, Jannie said:

hmm.... in my opinion, i also think that unifi got better stability on connection. Next week i go office ask about the package and fee. 

2 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

hmm.... in my opinion, i also think that unifi got better stability on connection. Next week i go office ask about the package and fee. 

Last time my aunty was complain about the slow connection at night, is it now the unifi become so bad?

4 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

aiya.. now only got 2 package only ma.. business and family, for family must choose 100 mbps loh, another 30 mbps i think too less for me, haha

3 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

Last time my aunty was complain about the slow connection at night, is it now the unifi become so bad?

usually they doing the system thing at night loh , so will cause the line slow. May be you can ask you aunty feel the speed next day see got different. If line get better mean got system update loh

On 21/02/2019 at 0:07 PM, Jannie said:

usually they doing the system thing at night loh , so will cause the line slow. May be you can ask you aunty feel the speed next day see got different. If line get better mean got system update loh

haha, small different is very hard to detect. My aunt always like that, when connection good, there is no complain, but when line slow will non stop talk about it.

25 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

haha, small different is very hard to detect. My aunt always like that, when connection good, there is no complain, but when line slow will non stop talk about it.

haha... like that very speechless, as she wont think what they do is giving the best service, when problem come out, they dont seek for help. But they use complain as a way to solve the problem, something is not right....

On 21/02/2019 at 0:07 PM, Jannie said:

aiya.. now only got 2 package only ma.. business and family, for family must choose 100 mbps loh, another 30 mbps i think too less for me, haha

how about other fee? last time i got pay the installation fee when use the TM streamyx, not sure if change to unifi still got charge that installation fee or not. 

35 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

i think not just your aunty, mostly people will act like that, really frustrating when connection slow. As we pay for it, we hope we didnt get the bad service.

19 hours ago, Pure_Water said:

how about other fee? last time i got pay the installation fee when use the TM streamyx, not sure if change to unifi still got charge that installation fee or not. 

I think the streamyx user can upgrade unifi and get free installation, but based on avaibility o....  I confuse about their condition, need more explain from the staff :(

Check here for the avaibility:

https://check.unifi.com.my/streamyxupgrade

11 minutes ago, Jannie said:

I think the streamyx user can upgrade unifi and get free installation, but based on avaibility o....  I confuse about their condition, need more explain from the staff :(

Check here for the avaibility:

https://check.unifi.com.my/streamyxupgrade

i hope they can free for the streamyx user, as i know the installation fee will cost rm 200, as we alrdy become their loyal customer must give some benefit to us .... hahaha:P

3 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

i hope they can free for the streamyx user, as i know the installation fee will cost rm 200, as we alrdy become their loyal customer must give some benefit to us .... hahaha:P

If your house just need standard installation for 15 meters only, sure can get it free. Sometime the premise need special installation or additional cable, they might charge extra for the fee. I think is fair enough.

15 minutes ago, Jannie said:

If your house just need standard installation for 15 meters only, sure can get it free. Sometime the premise need special installation or additional cable, they might charge extra for the fee. I think is fair enough.

If need the staff do extra must pay extra loh, if people work for you and you just enjoy it without any return, that really unfair... But anyway, hope the unifi connection always in good condition, as we pay it too, need to fair also.