Sign in to follow this  
hsuann

Missed 11.11

2 hours ago, hsuann said:

Sadd!! Where else can i online shopping for cloathes with cheaper price?? I missed 11.11 yesterday.. :(

carousell... i bought some clothes from here previously...some of the clothes only cost RM10 per piece...

7 minutes ago, zitanita said:

carousell... i bought some clothes from here previously...some of the clothes only cost RM10 per piece...

The price  is really cheap!!!

How about its quality? Is it good?

14 minutes ago, diana89 said:

the quality of clothes is ok...i quite satisfy with the clothes i bought coz its cutting, colour and size are matched with its descriptions...

21 hours ago, zitanita said:

cheap clothes sold here...

if u want to buy the clothes for CNY, u can buy at here.

21 hours ago, diana89 said:

size, color and fabrics are all in good condition ...
not cheating u...if u don't believe me, u can have a try...hehe

On 11/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, zitanita said:

the quality of clothes is ok...i quite satisfy with the clothes i bought coz its cutting, colour and size are matched with its descriptions...

yes really...so far i satisfied with the clothes's quality...wearable...comfortable...not too thin...

Edited by Karen Liew

On 11/12/2018 at 2:56 PM, hsuann said:

Sadd!! Where else can i online shopping for cloathes with cheaper price?? I missed 11.11 yesterday.. :(

i most often buy clothes in shopee ... the clothes are in good quality not matter its size, colour or cutting...many options to be chosen from...many discounts too... most importantly the stuff all arrived safely and fast...

4 minutes ago, Apple Tan said:

i most often buy clothes in shopee ... the clothes are in good quality not matter its size, colour or cutting...many options to be chosen from...many discounts too... most importantly the stuff all arrived safely and fast...

The clothes sold at shopee is really cheaper than clothes sold at lazada and 11street ...I always bought the clothes from shopee seller...the clothes are same like the picture...the clothes is really worth the price...

22 hours ago, Apple Tan said:

I‘ve bought clothes from shopee's seller before, the quality is so-so only, size also not ngam...The worst thing is that the shipping fee is quite expensive...

6 minutes ago, zitanita said:

I‘ve bought clothes from shopee's seller before, the quality is so-so only, size also not ngam...The worst thing is that the shipping fee is quite expensive...

As you said, the carousell's shippping cost is very cheap lor? Can I know how much is the shipping cost?

On 11/17/2018 at 0:21 PM, Apple Tan said:

As you said, the carousell's shippping cost is very cheap lor? Can I know how much is the shipping cost?

the shipping cost at Carousell is at reasonable price...not afraid to tell u tat I have met a seller before, she completely bear the shipping cost alone, I didn't pay any single cents for the shipping cost, superb!

Edited by zitanita
spelling error

On 11/12/2018 at 5:38 PM, zitanita said:

never heard about Carousell before this...What kinds of goods does Carousell's sellers sell (expect woman's clothing) ?

15 minutes ago, Daniel Lee said:

never heard about Carousell before this...What kinds of goods does Carousell's sellers sell (expect woman's clothing) ?

it's quite same like other online shopping platform...wide variety of items are sold here...but mostly in second hand...