Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hsuann

Prada RM900?

19 posts in this topic

Hey babes, just saw Prada original RM900++ at Caraousell. Seems fishy but should i get it or shouldnt i?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, hsuann said:

Hey babes, just saw Prada original RM900++ at Caraousell. Seems fishy but should i get it or shouldnt i?

babess.. what prada? share link.. better becareful everything online got fake product. even packet food or engine oil also got fakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If product is too cheap, better becareful loh... who know the bag they sell is original or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beautyelena said:

babess.. what prada? share link.. better becareful everything online got fake product. even packet food or engine oil also got fakes.

engine oils sell at online store sure cannot trust one, too cheap and my father alrdy become one of the victim! So sad to see his vehicle break down and use a lot of money to repair the engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pure_Water said:

engine oils sell at online store sure cannot trust one, too cheap and my father alrdy become one of the victim! So sad to see his vehicle break down and use a lot of money to repair the engine.

huh? then what next? sure can repair or not, i heard once  engine break down, it is hard to repair. It will never back to the normal, must got some function is destroy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, beautyelena said:

babess.. what prada? share link.. better becareful everything online got fake product. even packet food or engine oil also got fakes.

that was great to see got people still know there is the biggest risk in online purchase, bcoz some people see got cheap product, buy 1st without consider any other potential bad thing will happen next~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jannie said:

huh? then what next? sure can repair or not, i heard once  engine break down, it is hard to repair. It will never back to the normal, must got some function is destroy

sure can repair de, but the engine sound will louder than before, feel like cant hold longer than 3 years

23 hours ago, Bee_LuMin said:

that was great to see got people still know there is the biggest risk in online purchase, bcoz some people see got cheap product, buy 1st without consider any other potential bad thing will happen next~

normal educated people will alert the abnormal seller!!! got people cheat by the seller as some of them might unable to price, when they saw the engine oil can sell in very cheap, then but without think further loh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

normal educated people will alert the abnormal seller!!! got people cheat by the seller as some of them might unable to price, when they saw the engine oil can sell in very cheap, then but without think further loh

that really cruel to see these kind of thing happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

sure can repair de, but the engine sound will louder than before, feel like cant hold longer than 3 years

normal educated people will alert the abnormal seller!!! got people cheat by the seller as some of them might unable to price, when they saw the engine oil can sell in very cheap, then but without think further loh

can suggest them to use semi synthetic oil for the low CC vehicle, price lower and affordable~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 9:24 PM, Pure_Water said:

engine oils sell at online store sure cannot trust one, too cheap and my father alrdy become one of the victim! So sad to see his vehicle break down and use a lot of money to repair the engine.

yeap.. this issues were since forever people keep on complaining got cheated buying fake engine oils from the online. i dont get it why there still people buying from online like they dont even love their car. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 6:26 PM, beautyelena said:

babess.. what prada? share link.. better becareful everything online got fake product. even packet food or engine oil also got fakes.

prada sling bag. lol wont share the link or else other babes will buy it first. xP

old news la. all those engine oil sold in online shopping cannot pakai punya even its cheap.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:28 PM, Bee_LuMin said:

that was great to see got people still know there is the biggest risk in online purchase, bcoz some people see got cheap product, buy 1st without consider any other potential bad thing will happen next~

for me i dont really mind if buying fake stuff such as bags or dresses as long it is cheap. but i dont dare buy fake stuff that can ruin my car like those lubricants sold through online. such this much worst!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, beautyelena said:

yeap.. this issues were since forever people keep on complaining got cheated buying fake engine oils from the online. i dont get it why there still people buying from online like they dont even love their car. lol

Becoz its cheap and not all were fake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zitanita said:

Becoz its cheap and not all were fake

but most of them are fake. Its not worth getting the cheap one to be use in your precious car. as for me im using shell helix ultra which i usually bought at shell station. ive been using my car for 5 years now the engine still feels like brand new. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, hsuann said:

for me i dont really mind if buying fake stuff such as bags or dresses as long it is cheap. but i dont dare buy fake stuff that can ruin my car like those lubricants sold through online. such this much worst!

for me fake bag or dress also not good, easy to break and waste money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 9:21 PM, Jannie said:

can suggest them to use semi synthetic oil for the low CC vehicle, price lower and affordable~

I heard semi not very good one o~ will it also can helpful for the car engine? i scare the function will disappoint me

22 hours ago, beautyelena said:

yeap.. this issues were since forever people keep on complaining got cheated buying fake engine oils from the online. i dont get it why there still people buying from online like they dont even love their car. lol

May be they didnt know the engine oil they sell is fake one, so they buy a lot and feel very worthy. Who know what happen next:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

I heard semi not very good one o~ will it also can helpful for the car engine? i scare the function will disappoint me

semi synthetic also not bad, the only different is the component is mix with other usable element, still very useful for the vehicle engine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jannie said:

semi synthetic also not bad, the only different is the component is mix with other usable element, still very useful for the vehicle engine

oh~ like that ar~  but i still love to use full synthetic oil as the power is stronger. Never-mind, at least i know the semi is not as bad as i thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jannie said:

semi synthetic also not bad, the only different is the component is mix with other usable element, still very useful for the vehicle engine

Is that price will different by these semi and full ? as i see the supermarket will show different price with same brand and same product, but i didnt notice the semi and full synthetic in the label, so im very curious right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

oh~ like that ar~  but i still love to use full synthetic oil as the power is stronger. Never-mind, at least i know the semi is not as bad as i thought.

That depend what you like, its ok to choose full or semi. Both also good to use, just remember dont get the fake then everything will be no problem~

6 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

Is that price will different by these semi and full ? as i see the supermarket will show different price with same brand and same product, but i didnt notice the semi and full synthetic in the label, so im very curious right now.

Yes, semi is cheaper than full synthetic engine oil, For those who want to save cost can choose semi. But becareful with the supermarket, the chance to get fake engine oil still very big, so better buy at the petrol station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0