Sign in to follow this  
never11never

Alkaline water??

On 7/16/2018 at 5:37 PM, alorvera77 said:

what i see in that website, the brand also i never heard or saw the brand before ..

maybe TT dont want to take a risk if have anything happen like warranty or their giving a bad service

am just joking coz TT said TT want to know where she can find the water dispenser..

if i be TT i will use coway instead of cuckoo or what ever it is becoz of coway water taste more nicely..

not bitter like other brand i have tried before ....

On 7/18/2018 at 8:02 PM, rockydanny said:

What we called "constipation"... drink more warm water will do... get one water dispenser (whatever brand) but if come with temperature setting much more convenience!

are u sure just drink a warm water can settle up dis problem? 

becoz i have been through dis kind of problem and i drink around 3L warm water to "take it out"...

but cant... eat bananas also cant then i go to see the doctor, and he recommend me to alkaline food and fruits....

23 hours ago, Elfront said:

I see. But I saw it online saying that when we drink lemon water,our body reacts with the anionic properties of the lemon making the water alkaline as the body digests it. Soooo, we can just drink lemon water rather than buying an expensive water dispenser???

ohhhh nooooo! dont u dare to drink lemon water if u have a gastrik because lemon got acid! 

and may i know where did u read the article?? if u keep on drink lemon water, will effect to ur intestine.

18 minutes ago, leecw111 said:

ohhhh nooooo! dont u dare to drink lemon water if u have a gastrik because lemon got acid! 

and may i know where did u read the article?? if u keep on drink lemon water, will effect to ur intestine.

yeahhh i think i have read about it before... like detox water is the worst drink ever to consumed every day to loss weight...

and yeahh i want to loss weight with a natural way not to hurt my organ nor body.... hahahahahaha

On 7/20/2018 at 3:35 PM, jacksiah92 said:

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/inception

try look at this one might be help u.. i used this one and so far ok, i lost my weight by consumed it..

because i have the same problem with u too like difficult to poop and my stomach buncit because of that..

and this machine is the 1st hybrid water purifier..  

ohhhh!!!! thank u!!!!! u save my life!! ahahahahaha.. when i click on the link i was like impress to the machine hahahhaa..

and i really understand the instructions and specs.. if people keep on saying this model is good to me, then i dont mind about the price! 

On 7/20/2018 at 3:13 PM, leecw111 said:

drink normal water also can makes us health but alkaline water i dont know much about it coz to me,

better refer to the doctor before u drink an alkaline water...

Most of the people do not care much about water filter. 
They just boil the water and then drink but their still can survive until an old ageeee
HRmm mayb their body system is good?

19 hours ago, never11never said:

ohhhh!!!! thank u!!!!! u save my life!! ahahahahaha.. when i click on the link i was like impress to the machine hahahhaa..

and i really understand the instructions and specs.. if people keep on saying this model is good to me, then i dont mind about the price! 

Whao, that nice to see you get the one can make you happy, if choosing the water purifier, quality is the main and the price is second for me....

19 hours ago, Susan Chandler said:

Most of the people do not care much about water filter. 
They just boil the water and then drink but their still can survive until an old ageeee
HRmm mayb their body system is good?

That just have a different life style, think that water purifier is not important. Like my parent, always use the kettle boil water and make drinks, until they start using the air purifier, now they very love it.

On 21/07/2018 at 4:10 PM, leecw111 said:

You might want to do a bit more search to make your facts right. I'm not sure if lemon is acidic when digested. In fact, my impression is lemon juice will have alkalising effect.