Sign in to follow this  
Bee_LuMin

How to save place in kitchen

17 hours ago, CatWang90 said:

yeahhh i'm using coway model harry too.. its super slim can fit to small space kitchen..

and I saw at their website, coway just launch the new model called lucy..

got ice cube lorrhhhh.. also slim can fit small space especially to those who are lives in condo..

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/lucy

Whao~ that great, So how you rate this model? is it suitable for you with your current situation?
i also got some negative feedback from my relative when i introduce this model to them.

23 hours ago, rockydanny said:

Bro... buy a big house! haha... Maybe the concern is the size of furniture u bought.. try to get slim one like one door refrigerator and basic water purifier... if u bought the big water purifier like Coway, Alken, it may occupied a lot of space...

U think i so rich meh? if i got so much money then i no need to irritate how to rearrange by kitchen anymore... this house loan still many years to go, so no new house for me now.

19 hours ago, Elfront said:

If he is rich enough , direct buy a big house and move inside la haha. the water purifier is convenient but it not just occupied a lot of space , it consumes a lot of electricity too if you buy the one with multifunction for hot and cool water.

ya loh, if i got enough cash then i just throw the old one and a new one for my kitchen item. Refresh my kitchen will not look like very  crowed and old style. Or find someone to design my kitchen, make it different.

12 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

Whao~ that great, So how you rate this model? is it suitable for you with your current situation?
i also got some negative feedback from my relative when i introduce this model to them.

different people got different preference, may be they will like it if you introduce other model. Before you introduce something, better know their need and want, so the mistake can be minimize, the chance of introduce the wrong thing to the person will be smaller.

8 minutes ago, Jannie said:

different people got different preference, may be they will like it if you introduce other model. Before you introduce something, better know their need and want, so the mistake can be minimize, the chance of introduce the wrong thing to the person will be smaller.

Ya, during my relative say want to change a new water purifier, ask me to help them search info, then i introduce some model and brands. What they reaction is the more prefer the coway villaem instead of coway harry, so i just them pick what they like.

22 hours ago, tinatuner said:

i already saw lucy model from coway not bad and I really impress to the ice cube maker just like 2 in 1 machine.

but when i saw the prize, walllaaaauuuu weeeeeiiiiii!!! so expensive!! nearly 8k!! but thank god can pay installments.

hahahahahaha so far, water dispenser is the MUST have in every house. 

2 in 1  ice cube maker machine is quite common actuallyyy
But a machine with a  "BRAND" will make it's price high .
Only rich ppl can afford .

8 hours ago, Bee_LuMin said:

U think i so rich meh? if i got so much money then i no need to irritate how to rearrange by kitchen anymore... this house loan still many years to go, so no new house for me now.

ya loh, if i got enough cash then i just throw the old one and a new one for my kitchen item. Refresh my kitchen will not look like very  crowed and old style. Or find someone to design my kitchen, make it different.

HrmmM, maybe you can sell some of your furniture /? since your say it's to crowd. 
If still usable and looks great can sell it as secondhand furniture yo.

9 hours ago, Bee_LuMin said:

i know ur feeling Bro... So how was your arrangement now?  Btw you call sell ur old kitchen item over the social medial...  you using what type of air purifier? coz some brand might have contract with u...

21 hours ago, Susan Chandler said:

Not every branded product produce for rich people, the brand is popular because of the quality. If cant afford can consider pay with installment, if like that can reduce the financial burden.

18 hours ago, Susan Chandler said:

HrmmM, maybe you can sell some of your furniture /? since your say it's to crowd. 
If still usable and looks great can sell it as secondhand furniture yo.

Most of the thing i want to keep lah... just want to rearrange it only. What if my water purifier still got many installment need to pay, should i sell them and ask them to pay the remain inst ?

17 hours ago, rockydanny said:

i know ur feeling Bro... So how was your arrangement now?  Btw you call sell ur old kitchen item over the social medial...  you using what type of air purifier? coz some brand might have contract with u...

i alrdy got some idea~ but i dont think i want to change the water purifeir, it still good to use now... may be consider how to manage the another useless thing only.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:02 AM, Pure_Water said:

Ya, during my relative say want to change a new water purifier, ask me to help them search info, then i introduce some model and brands. What they reaction is the more prefer the coway villaem instead of coway harry, so i just them pick what they like.

It's better to ask the salesman or the person in charge . They will suggest the machine that's suit you as they are more professional. (If you not sure which 1 suits you the best).

On 7/13/2018 at 9:52 PM, rockydanny said:

Agreed with u... suggest him to take a basic one air purifier, save cost save space..

lol! hahahahahaa buy a big house is more expensive then u rearrange back ur things at the kitchen 

its not about a cost, its all about quality just think it twice my man... 

On 7/14/2018 at 9:02 AM, Pure_Water said:

hmmm i think better take villaem if they dont have any space to put near with sink..

but the function is still same got different water temp... 

Edited by tinatuner

On 7/14/2018 at 8:35 AM, Pure_Water said:

hurrmmmm i think i will rate it 4.3/5 star .. if i can use lucy model 1 day, i think i will never trouble my self

to fill water in the ice tray then put it on the freezer and wait until 7-8 hours for them change to ICE CUBEEEE!! hahahahahah

why they give a negative feedback?? are they ever use the brand before??

On 7/14/2018 at 2:00 PM, Susan Chandler said:

LOL its not about rich or poor or else can afford to buy it!

its all about convenience and save ur time.. u can pay them installments per month! 

so what is the problem?? and to me, its not about the BRAND but its about QUALITY!  

Edited by CatWang90

2 hours ago, Elfront said:

It's better to ask the salesman or the person in charge . They will suggest the machine that's suit you as they are more professional. (If you not sure which 1 suits you the best).

yupppp if u want to use coway, better go to their HQ if u are in KL becuase sometimes, the agent just want their commission 

and recommend u to the model that not suitable with ur family or ur situation...