Sign in to follow this  
Bee_LuMin

How to save place in kitchen

My kitchen is crowded, recently thinking how to arrange the place to give more space for me to move... Many things have to consider ( dining table and chairs, cupboard, refrigerator, stove, water purifier, Microwave oven). Im still irritate how to put those things to make my kitchen better.

Just now, Bee_LuMin said:

My kitchen is crowded, recently thinking how to arrange the place to give more space for me to move... Many things have to consider ( dining table and chairs, cupboard, refrigerator, stove, water purifier, Microwave oven). Im still irritate how to put those things to make my kitchen better.

I think you need a interior designer to help you, since they are more profession to help you design your kitchen. The one thing have to do is pay them, if you willing to pay then everything is easy.

3 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

Rearrange your kitchen current situation may spend a lot of time, if you have some though then it is easier for you to start. If you didn't have any idea, may be you can study on this which may help you have some ideas.

https://www.hgtv.com/remodel/kitchen-remodel/top-6-kitchen-layouts

All the stuff put at the side around the wall while the table and chairs just put at the middle of the room, easy way to arrange things haha, if you are just living a normal life then dont really need to be too concerned with the arrangement lah, as long as you can remember where you put the stuff can already.

For my kitchen I only put those cooking stuff, cupboard, refrigerator and microwave oven, for table and chairs I would put at another eating space outside the kitchen, so not put together. Water purifier I just put on the space beside my sink lah, not too heavy so dont need to worry will cause it to bend inwards.

16 hours ago, Jannie said:

I think you need a interior designer to help you, since they are more profession to help you design your kitchen. The one thing have to do is pay them, if you willing to pay then everything is easy.

I think this kind of money can save one bah, can look it up from the internet to find a design that suits you, dont have to pay extra for this kind of services haha, if you really want professional work then up to you loh, just my own personal opinion haha.

1 hour ago, Cliff77 said:

For my kitchen I only put those cooking stuff, cupboard, refrigerator and microwave oven, for table and chairs I would put at another eating space outside the kitchen, so not put together. Water purifier I just put on the space beside my sink lah, not too heavy so dont need to worry will cause it to bend inwards.

Hmm, mind letting me know what kind of water purifier you use?  Im using the kind that connect directly to the paip water so you can choose whether to use paip water or filtered water by turning the switch, quite efficient for me and I could just open and clean it by myself.

Just now, SlyviaChen said:

Hmm, mind letting me know what kind of water purifier you use?  Im using the kind that connect directly to the paip water so you can choose whether to use paip water or filtered water by turning the switch, quite efficient for me and I could just open and clean it by myself.

Im using the water purifier from Coway, just bought it last year ever since my old one from Cuckoo broke down and they said need pay quite a lot to change a new component to fix it so I rather just buy a new one loh haiz, not sure whether it is caused by how I use it or their components are not really that good hmm...

Which type of house are u stayin in? Condo ? Flat or double-storey house? In order to save space , you have to observe you kitchen design and space first , then only you arrange your furniture,

Edited by Elfront

Actually you have to consider your space before buying furniture . Sometimes ppl juz buy any furniture they like without consider their kitchen space and practical use. At the end their kitchen is crowded just like you.

Edited by Elfront

On 7/11/2018 at 5:13 PM, Elfront said:

Which type of house are u stayin in? Condo ? Flat or double-storey house? In order to save space , you have to observe you kitchen design and space first , then only you arrange your furniture,

Better find some slim fit design product, make you easy arrange the item in kitchen. The biggest thing is refrigerators, this is the most important and headache one,. The water purifier also need to put near the water sink which got the water supply, here some suggestion for you.

https://www.remodelista.com/posts/5-favorites-counter-depth-refrigerators/

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/neo

Edited by Pure_Water

7 hours ago, Cliff77 said:

I think this kind of money can save one bah, can look it up from the internet to find a design that suits you, dont have to pay extra for this kind of services haha, if you really want professional work then up to you loh, just my own personal opinion haha.

both of us just give opinion, my point of view is when you have no time and idea to decorate the kitchen but still want have a good looking space. Better ask some one to help if you willing to pay, If dont want also nevermind.

1 hour ago, Pure_Water said:

Better find some slim fit design product, make you easy arrange the item in kitchen. The biggest thing is refrigerators, this is the most important and headache one,. The water purifier also need to put near the water sink which got the water supply, here some suggestion for you.

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/harry

Wow , so nice of you providing info + it's details. First time seeing slim fir refrigerators. Thought it gonna be real slim and tall haha. Design is quite "fit" .Good.

On 7/10/2018 at 9:37 PM, Bee_LuMin said:

I think you can ask your wife! haha. 
Girls are more careful and they are good in small stuff like arranging your furniture . 
They will surely help you in your task ^^

On 7/10/2018 at 9:39 PM, Jannie said:

hmm, i think no need to hire someone to help me, i just need more time to figure it out. I can save some money to buy the new gadget that i want, some gadget in the kitchen i think i want to change the new one.

On 7/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, Cliff77 said:

Water purifier not heavy meh? i think your water purifier is the small size one, mine is like the big machine. Luckily my water sink is not the thin one, like the build-in cupboard, so manage to handle the weight.

22 hours ago, Elfront said:

Wow , so nice of you providing info + it's details. First time seeing slim fir refrigerators. Thought it gonna be real slim and tall haha. Design is quite "fit" .Good.

haha... nowadays the producer and designer is like to create some modern and save space furniture. The slimfit design always have customer like it, no matter shirt or funiture. Both of them need this kind of characteristic.

10 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

hmm, i think no need to hire someone to help me, i just need more time to figure it out. I can save some money to buy the new gadget that i want, some gadget in the kitchen i think i want to change the new one.

Ok~If you want to do it by yourself. May be you can start with the big size thing, after finish arrange the big size thing then go to the smaller thing, That more easy to do the job.

5 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

haha... nowadays the producer and designer is like to create some modern and save space furniture. The slimfit design always have customer like it, no matter shirt or funiture. Both of them need this kind of characteristic.

modern people need modern design, some people also need the "pasar" style. I mean the old fashion and simple design the ok. because the price always maintain at lower price. As a sales person, i already familiar with the customer preference. 

39 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

Water purifier not heavy meh? i think your water purifier is the small size one, mine is like the big machine. Luckily my water sink is not the thin one, like the build-in cupboard, so manage to handle the weight.

i am using Coway, the agent help me placed it at the wet kitchen there... a lot of inconvenience there...

Bro... buy a big house! haha... Maybe the concern is the size of furniture u bought.. try to get slim one like one door refrigerator and basic water purifier... if u bought the big water purifier like Coway, Alken, it may occupied a lot of space...

3 hours ago, rockydanny said:

Bro... buy a big house! haha... Maybe the concern is the size of furniture u bought.. try to get slim one like one door refrigerator and basic water purifier... if u bought the big water purifier like Coway, Alken, it may occupied a lot of space...

If he is rich enough , direct buy a big house and move inside la haha. the water purifier is convenient but it not just occupied a lot of space , it consumes a lot of electricity too if you buy the one with multifunction for hot and cool water.

that's why am really like to use water purifier can stand one like coway model harry.. 

because i no need to put em near with sink and i can rearrange by the helping from their staff

the put the water purifier beside the cabinet.. I lives at B.A condo so small lah kitchen but still can moves around 

hehehehehhehee

On 7/11/2018 at 10:25 PM, Pure_Water said:

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/harry

yeahhh i'm using coway model harry too.. its super slim can fit to small space kitchen..

and I saw at their website, coway just launch the new model called lucy..

got ice cube lorrhhhh.. also slim can fit small space especially to those who are lives in condo..

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/lucy

Edited by CatWang90

49 minutes ago, CatWang90 said:

yeahhh i'm using coway model harry too.. its super slim can fit to small space kitchen..

and I saw at their website, coway just launch the new model called lucy..

got ice cube lorrhhhh.. also slim can fit small space especially to those who are lives in condo..

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/lucy

maybe they can afford to buy the stand water purifier i think .

but stand is more convenience to those who are lives in condo, small house .

if u stay in double storey, single storey  can lah use the pendek one .

put beside the sink . for ur problem, u can ask someone who experts in rearrange things in house 

u can throw things in ur kitchen which the things are useless and u are not using it anymore .

it can helps u to have a space at ur kitchen . If u stay at condo, u can move ur dinning table at the balcony .

when u have a dinner, u can see view like a candle light dinner hahahahaahaha .

i already saw lucy model from coway not bad and I really impress to the ice cube maker just like 2 in 1 machine.

but when i saw the prize, walllaaaauuuu weeeeeiiiiii!!! so expensive!! nearly 8k!! but thank god can pay installments.

hahahahahaha so far, water dispenser is the MUST have in every house. 

8 hours ago, Elfront said:

If he is rich enough , direct buy a big house and move inside la haha. the water purifier is convenient but it not just occupied a lot of space , it consumes a lot of electricity too if you buy the one with multifunction for hot and cool water.

Agreed with u... suggest him to take a basic one air purifier, save cost save space..

2 hours ago, rockydanny said:

Agreed with u... suggest him to take a basic one air purifier, save cost save space..

Idea quite good... can consider... but basic one air purifier not so healthy right?