Sign in to follow this  
jacksiah92

Are we drink a chlorine?

hey guys! just want to ask.... just now my friends and i talked about hygiene and tips to keep healthy.......

they all said that they are using water purifier to filter up our daily use water and one of them said

everyday we drank a gallon of water but mix with chlorine...... that's sometimes make our stomach ache!

is that true?? if that so, means we drink a chlorine per day!!! 

12 minutes ago, jacksiah92 said:

hey guys! just want to ask.... just now my friends and i talked about hygiene and tips to keep healthy.......

they all said that they are using water purifier to filter up our daily use water and one of them said

everyday we drank a gallon of water but mix with chlorine...... that's sometimes make our stomach ache!

is that true?? if that so, means we drink a chlorine per day!!! 

i think its trueeee! because sometimes i can smell the water like swimming pool water u know! hahahaha

so, yeahhhh i think ur friend tell the truth 

8 minutes ago, leecw111 said:

i think its trueeee! because sometimes i can smell the water like swimming pool water u know! hahahaha

hmmmmm so, we drink unhealthy water for so many years!! such a crazyyyy oohhh!

so, we need to use water filter after this... but which one water filter is the best? water dispenser like spritzer can ah?

18 minutes ago, leecw111 said:

ohhhhhh shhhhhhooootttt! no wonder my mum never use water pipe then boil them cuz my mum said not really healthy..

and this is my first time to know that our water got chlorine hahahahah too baddd!!  

8 minutes ago, jacksiah92 said:

so, we need to use water filter after this... but which one water filter is the best? water dispenser like spritzer can ah?

my mum use coway... before this we use both (coway & cuckoo) but cuckoo not really good! luckily my dad pay them for cash!

and sell it to other people to use it.... now its been 5 years and counting using coway ...

take coway neo if u want the fresh water 

On 6/11/2018 at 9:38 PM, leecw111 said:

hahahaahaha i tot im the only one who are realize the smell 

nowadays we need to drink carefully coz our water source got chlorine

i think all house in malaysia MUST install water filter especially for drinks

On 6/11/2018 at 9:50 PM, jacksiah92 said:

water dispenser can but u might rugi lorh

coz use dispenser need a high cost! u need to but the water bottle at least 2-3 bottle per week

every time the bottle empty, u need to change haiyaaaa better install water purifier

On 6/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, tinatuner said:

my mum use coway... before this we use both (coway & cuckoo) but cuckoo not really good! luckily my dad pay them for cash!

and sell it to other people to use it.... now its been 5 years and counting using coway ...

take coway neo if u want the fresh water 

i want to take coway harry one because my house is too small to buy neo and dont have space to put on table of cabinet haahahha

how it is?? ok ahhhh?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvVSTaWHpuU

cant wait to install them!!

24 minutes ago, christine yong said:

i want to take coway harry one because my house is too small to buy neo and dont have space to put on table of cabinet haahahha

woooooo looks nice ! how much this one?? I think after read this thread i want to ask my mum to install coway lah 

hahhahaahha everyday drink chlorine afraid our organ cannot function anymore hahahhaha

7 minutes ago, leecw111 said:

woooooo looks nice ! how much this one?? I think after read this thread i want to ask my mum to install coway lah 

hahhahaahha everyday drink chlorine afraid our organ cannot function anymore hahahhaha

haahahahaha ask your mum nicely ya! heeehheehhehe .

this one quite affordable to me ,,, here the price 

https://www.coway.com.my/products/water-purifier/harry

5 hours ago, leecw111 said:

dont you want to survey 1st? other people think this product is nice doesn't mean that also suitable for you too...

There are many water purifier can filter the chlorine, why dont looking more product and make the evaluation to see which is more suitable for you... 

5 hours ago, leecw111 said:

yeah... Coway is nice. I love how they give the most valuable product to customers. Since i use the coway brand 3 years ago, i was received their prompt service which they are never miss one times. My water purifier still in good condition, not like the previous one, the machine is breakdown after i used it one and half year. Even the technician come to fix it, but problem unsolve.

6 minutes ago, Pure_Water said:

dont you want to survey 1st? other people think this product is nice doesn't mean that also suitable for you too...

There are many water purifier can filter the chlorine, why dont looking more product and make the evaluation to see which is more suitable for you... 

I think no need to survey anymore, i feel that there are no other product can give such a good service like coway, The product type they offer also very width, the most favorite feature is able to control the water temperature, you can get the hot or warm water as you want, all are under your control.

26 minutes ago, Bee_LuMin said:

I think no need to survey anymore, i feel that there are no other product can give such a good service like coway, The product type they offer also very width, the most favorite feature is able to control the water temperature, you can get the hot or warm water as you want, all are under your control.

ya meh, can control the water temperature? The purchase price must become higher because of the special feature. Why dont just mix the hot water and cold water, just the proportion adjust by your own, also will come out the same result ma...

15 hours ago, Pure_Water said:

why they want to do a survey if that product itself already well known and already establish for too many years..

yes they have many water purifier can filter up the chlorine but some of it, 

are not good as coway because coway will filter up until the water are really2 clean

18 hours ago, Pure_Water said:

i'm already survey but past few years ago and my mum too...

i found coway got an exclusive look and easy to apply and easy to do a cancellation if once my mum 

dont want use it anymore

3 hours ago, tinatuner said:

why they want to do a survey if that product itself already well known and already establish for too many years..

are not good as coway because coway will filter up until the water are really2 clean

yuppp we've got a same opinion .,, from unknown to well know brand my mum and i do a survey 

but we are not ready yet to install but after i do a research about coway then i will go for coway without no doubt

On 6/13/2018 at 3:44 PM, christine yong said:

and yet i dunno which one i want try to give a try hahahahahaha 

but i really love neo design and they said, the dispenser will glow in the dark 

so, we can see where it is

18 hours ago, Pure_Water said:

ya meh, can control the water temperature? The purchase price must become higher because of the special feature. Why dont just mix the hot water and cold water, just the proportion adjust by your own, also will come out the same result ma...

i read the spec of coway dispenser got 4 different temperature which is good enough!! 

no need to boil the chlorine water anymore, wait for them cold for an hour then put on the bottle,

then put the water bottles in fridge and wait until it cold for 3-4hours!!! waste of my time hahahhahaha

19 hours ago, Pure_Water said:

Coway dispenser got 4 different temperatures. Just fill and run, no need to wait it boil and adjust temperature at your own. So convenient and save time!

Edited by rockydanny

1 hour ago, leecw111 said:

i'm already survey but past few years ago and my mum too...

i found coway got an exclusive look and easy to apply and easy to do a cancellation if once my mum 

dont want use it anymore

yuppp we've got a same opinion .,, from unknown to well know brand my mum and i do a survey 

but we are not ready yet to install but after i do a research about coway then i will go for coway without no doubt

Mind to share the research here? Let the "audience" here make some comparisons and know why Coway is the best among the dispenser. :))

4 hours ago, tinatuner said:

Agreed with you! Other than water quality is good, their service also "Superb"! Coway will perform checking every two months and they are so punctual on time!

14 hours ago, rockydanny said:

Coway dispenser got 4 different temperatures. Just fill and run, no need to wait it boil and adjust temperature at your own. So convenient and save time!

Wah... Since when the water purifier is design so many good feature for the customer, i think im outdated as i just think they just provide hot and cold water, then adjust the temperature  myself 

14 hours ago, Pure_Water said:

Wah... Since when the water purifier is design so many good feature for the customer, i think im outdated as i just think they just provide hot and cold water, then adjust the temperature  myself 

I heard my friend was saying that Coway temperature concept is very human technology. It speceial design for elderly and sick people to drink warm water at night. 

Edited by rockydanny

My suggestion is that , if worry about the source of water please use water purifier to make sure all the bacteria get killed . I am currently using Coway and it did help to make sure the clean water

21 hours ago, rockydanny said:

I heard my friend was saying that Coway temperature concept is very human technology. It speceial design for elderly and sick people to drink warm water at night. 

yes~ this is one of the reason i go for Coway , its very convenience for my grandma

correct ! Coway have their superb service . They come to service the water purifier every two months until my pet can recognize the technician already haha

21 hours ago, rockydanny said:

this is good because sometimes old ppl in my family don't know how to use those high tech things , glad to heard it 

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:18 PM, rockydanny said:

sounds really convenient ~~

On 6/15/2018 at 8:05 AM, Pure_Water said:

I also feel myself really outdated. Now still doing survey on water purifier. Sound Coway is a better choice?