Sign in to follow this  
Candy21

What are some of the best hair growth shampoo ?

Wherever you are, whatever you do, your hair says a significant message with respect to you, more than you truly may presume, yes it does! Hairs are a necessary piece of your persona, your outside appearance and inside feeling. Everybody wants to have exceptional hair. Also, best Hair Growth shampoo, is exactly the motivation behind why you are here. Your hair gets hurt every day, your hair falls on occasion; conceivably now and that is the reason you should change to a superior cleanser then what you are utilizing now. VETA Hair Growth Shampoo is one such Hair Stimulating Shampoo accessible on Lazada (Malaysia).

On 21/05/2018 at 11:26 PM, Candy21 said:

Wherever you are, whatever you do, your hair says a significant message with respect to you, more than you truly may presume, yes it does! Hairs are a necessary piece of your persona, your outside appearance and inside feeling. Everybody wants to have exceptional hair. Also, best Hair Growth shampoo, is exactly the motivation behind why you are here. Your hair gets hurt every day, your hair falls on occasion; conceivably now and that is the reason you should change to a superior cleanser then what you are utilizing now. VETA Hair Growth Shampoo is one such Hair Stimulating Shampoo accessible on Lazada (Malaysia).

Im using sunsilk before dis.. Its quite nice and my hair look so on point. Also good smell for my hair. Haha. 

10 minutes ago, mirafilzah said:

Im using sunsilk before dis.. Its quite nice and my hair look so on point. Also good smell for my hair. Haha. 

Im using sunsilk also... 

I cant use others shampoo.. 

If i change confirm klmumur...

That time i stresss... Hmm.. 

13 minutes ago, JessieJ said:

Im using sunsilk also... 

I cant use others shampoo.. 

If i change confirm klmumur...

That time i stresss... Hmm.. 

My friend using shampoo bawang before this. I was like.. What your hair smell later after use?? Is it smell like bawang or whut??? Hahaha. 

7 minutes ago, Sumaiyyah said:

My friend using shampoo bawang before this. I was like.. What your hair smell later after use?? Is it smell like bawang or whut??? Hahaha. 

Shampoo bawang why i didnt heard before dis? Is a new one? Ayoo. You try smell your friend hair. Is it smell bawang. Then sharing with us. Hehe. 

9 minutes ago, Sumaiyyah said:

Lol ure friend weird..

U try shampoo ure hair using that onion shampoo..

Then let me know what the rsult??

Lol. 

10 minutes ago, mirafilzah said:

Shampoo bawang why i didnt heard before dis? Is a new one? Ayoo. You try smell your friend hair. Is it smell bawang. Then sharing with us. Hehe. 

I agree with u...

Try first..

Lol.

16 minutes ago, mirafilzah said:

NOOOOO!!! I will not try. Because will make me cry.. Even i cut onion also i want to cry.. Then this i shampoo using onion smell and put at my hair.. Nooo Nooo Nooo.. Hahaa

5 hours ago, Sumaiyyah said:

NOOOOO!!! I will not try. Because will make me cry.. Even i cut onion also i want to cry.. Then this i shampoo using onion smell and put at my hair.. Nooo Nooo Nooo.. Hahaa

shampoo bawang is really nice to consume! my hair growth well after use it

but if u want to avoid ur hair smelly, after shampoo, use conditioner, hair masks or hair serum 

then ur hair will smells good

20 hours ago, tinatuner said:

shampoo bawang is really nice to consume! my hair growth well after use it

but if u want to avoid ur hair smelly, after shampoo, use conditioner, hair masks or hair serum 

then ur hair will smells good

My parents have used the onion hair shampoo for e period of time. Onion shampoo is really good in stopping hair loss and stimulating hair growth.

12 hours ago, Sumaiyyah said:

Is shampoo bawang really made of bawang? I thought its just the name.. 

12 hours ago, mirafilzah said:

I thought it is just the name bawang or bah wang or something. Not sure though. But bawang, bawang, i mean the onion bawang actually really does good for hair growth. Just not sure if shampoo bawang is really bawang.

7 minutes ago, ikabella said:

I thought it is just the name bawang or bah wang or something. Not sure though. But bawang, bawang, i mean the onion bawang actually really does good for hair growth. Just not sure if shampoo bawang is really bawang.

Shampoo bawang is not actually made of bawang la. Its a china brand and they dont call onion bawang. But bawang do really good for hair growth lol

11 minutes ago, ikabella said:

Never knew that the real bawang is actully good for hair.. How do you even use bawang for hair? Use the juice? Eyes going to be really painfu if like that

3 hours ago, hsuann said:

Shampoo bawang is not actually made of bawang la. Its a china brand and they dont call onion bawang. But bawang do really good for hair growth lol

what is shampoo bawang... wh i never heard before...such a funny name of shampoo....after use it will cry is it

7 hours ago, Cute Jun said:

what is shampoo bawang... wh i never heard before...such a funny name of shampoo....after use it will cry is it

Shampoo bawang is a china brand shampoo that supposedly to help you regain the growth of your hair. I doubt it is made of bawang. Chinese dont call onion bawang, Lol. 

How come you never heard of it before? Shampoo bawang quite famous. Jackie chan use it. 

10 hours ago, beautyelena said:

Never knew that the real bawang is actully good for hair.. How do you even use bawang for hair? Use the juice? Eyes going to be really painfu if like that

It is really good for hair. You eat the bawang la babe. Hahahaha.. How can you wash your hair with bawang juice. Your hair going to smell bad la babe...

I saw one pages that upload bawang picture. Idk for what. Is it they want to sell shampoo bawang also? haha

Edited by Sumaiyyah

On 6/1/2018 at 3:20 AM, Cute Jun said:

haha, Bawang is in Malay language, should be onion type of shampoo, very good for those hair broken .. 

jacky chan shampoo is one of the famous hair recover shampoo, my dad use for it grow hair haha

On 6/1/2018 at 10:34 AM, ikabella said:

It is really good for hair. You eat the bawang la babe. Hahahaha.. How can you wash your hair with bawang juice. Your hair going to smell bad la babe...

Bawang is used in everywhere, even malaysian are used it to cook delicious food, especially for Malay, the coming raya they will use a lot of bawang for their raya food, very delicious

Yes! I thought so.. Shampoo bawang is not made of bawang. PLOT TWIST.

This however, im sure going to have plot twist to.. They are internet provider not bawang supplier... 

www.facebook.com/weareunifi/photos/a.171586053880.116273.167871508880/10156963857878881/?type=3&theater

So what is going to be,,,?

Whats thats all about? TM peeling off bawang on this 8th? Guess their staff must have good hair for consuming bawang alot LOL.

Heck, just going to follow their page just in case they update lengzhai with good hair <3