Sign in to follow this  
Turtle Jeff

Any east malaysian live in KL?

I was born in kk,sabah, but work in KL. Anyone same with me? How long u will back to hometown to visit ur family?

I already 1 yrs no go back to my hometown... cause no time and one of the reason is the flight ticket is abit expensive when have festival especially CNY..TT

1 hour ago, Turtle Jeff said:

I was born in kk,sabah, but work in KL. Anyone same with me? How long u will back to hometown to visit ur family?

I already 1 yrs no go back to my hometown... cause no time and one of the reason is the flight ticket is abit expensive when have festival especially CNY..TT

meeeee!!! im live in selangor but my parents in sarawak... im usually buy a cheapest tickets from airasia only .. but need to wait for their promotion only and i have to wait for a lonnnggggg of time... CNY im not going home just stay selangor.. 

5 hours ago, tinatuner said:

meeeee!!! im live in selangor but my parents in sarawak... im usually buy a cheapest tickets from airasia only .. but need to wait for their promotion only and i have to wait for a lonnnggggg of time... CNY im not going home just stay selangor.. 

if ure on *** auto spam filter *** postpaid, u can upgrade to lifestyle privilege plan to enjoy free flight ticket annually so u can go back for festive season, new user also can have this reward

17 hours ago, Hoon-na said:

if ure on *** auto spam filter *** postpaid, u can upgrade to lifestyle privilege plan to enjoy free flight ticket annually so u can go back for festive season, new user also can have this reward

hurmmmmmmm... got ah that kind of postpaid??? i never aware because im just using DG prepaid heheheehhe buy an internet only 

23 hours ago, tinatuner said:

Yes..if u wish to get cheap flight ticket  u must buy it earlier! And u get the cheap flight tickets. If u lucky enough. hahaha!

17 hours ago, Hoon-na said:

Never heard for it. Postpaid got free flight ticket?? What is that.

On 2/26/2018 at 3:14 PM, Turtle Jeff said:

Sometimes will upset just because of our hometown in east malaysia.. Others back hometown can just drive but we have to take a flight! And you're rite CNY flight tickets will be more expensive.

38 minutes ago, Turtle Jeff said:

Yes..if u wish to get cheap flight ticket  u must buy it earlier! And u get the cheap flight tickets. If u lucky enough. hahaha!

Heard that C telco got free flight tickets for their users too, my fren told me that not only flight tickets, also come with other vouchers like shoppe and 11street, I think I will go to their centre ask for more details this weekend? Maybe~

Edited by Fergelicious

20 hours ago, Fergelicious said:

Heard that C telco got free flight tickets for their users too, my fren told me that not only flight tickets, also come with other vouchers like shoppe and 11street, I think I will go to their centre ask for more details this weekend? Maybe~

yeahh i heard the same things too.. go to C centre and see how it goes... so far, to me, its quite save more money because now im trying to get an asean tickets hehehehe

21 hours ago, fuzzdabuzz said:

hurmmmmmmm... got ah that kind of postpaid??? i never aware because im just using DG prepaid heheheehhe buy an internet only 

ouhhhhh whyyy dearrrr... prepaid dont have so much rewards like C did... 

On 2/27/2018 at 3:46 PM, Turtle Jeff said:

yup telco C now offer postpaid plan with reward in form of flight ticket which can be redeem annually, just subscribe to their *** auto spam filter *** first lifestyle privilege plan

On 2/27/2018 at 3:10 PM, fuzzdabuzz said:

got, official from telco C, just few weeks being launched, maybe thats why u never heard...

from my reading, it offers quite numerous rewards too, tealive, grab, movie ticket, iflix

On 2/27/2018 at 4:23 PM, Fergelicious said:

Sometimes will upset just because of our hometown in east malaysia.. Others back hometown can just drive but we have to take a flight! And you're rite CNY flight tickets will be more expensive.

Wow ! C telco got free flight tickets and vouchers?! I also interested about that ! How to get it ?

Edited by Chng

No choice loh, nowadays they all want to eat people money during CNY one, either you pay expensive for the tickets or don't go home at all, sad to see some of my friends staying at hostel for CNY because of that...

3 hours ago, Chng said:

Wow ! C telco got free flight tickets and vouchers?! I also interested about that ! How to get it ?

If not wrong subscribe their plan then can already? But not really sure about the terms and conditions lah, maybe got say need sign for how long only eligible for the rewards.

14 hours ago, JessicaLoveU said:

No choice loh, nowadays they all want to eat people money during CNY one, either you pay expensive for the tickets or don't go home at all, sad to see some of my friends staying at hostel for CNY because of that...

If not wrong subscribe their plan then can already? But not really sure about the terms and conditions lah, maybe got say need sign for how long only eligible for the rewards.

Yes any subscribers of telco C plans will be able to get all the rewards, but there are also different tiers lah for the rewards such as platinum or gold. But even the lowest tier which is gold you will be able to get flight tickets and other vouchers also so it is an available option for those who cant pay for platinum membership.

Edited by SlyviaChen

14 hours ago, JessicaLoveU said:

There is 12 months contract that you need to sign for before getting the rewards, but don't really matter that much also since a lot telco also need you need to sign contract one. As I am quite an avid movie watcher myself the free GSC movie tickets every month really helped save my wallet a lot, now I can watch all the movies I like without having to choose only some to save money haha.