Sign in to follow this  
Guildwo

Which petrol station do you go to?

Everyone has their own pref on which to go.. would like to know why did you choose that station to pump... Would like to decide which should i go to also. thx 

for me ill go to petro nas station. Because its near by my house. not much people go in that area. because it is just a small town. so not much jam if any thing happend. and the staff are friendly because they always see you. the service is quite well. 

Edited by CandyBabe

22 hours ago, Guildwo said:

Everyone has their own pref on which to go.. would like to know why did you choose that station to pump... Would like to decide which should i go to also. thx 

for me, i dont choose which to go, as long as convenience for me then i go, i feel some ppl saying that petrol station petrol not that power, some other petrol station more power, for me all are just same...

22 hours ago, CandyBabe said:

for me ill go to i-hate-i-hate-petronas. Because its near by my house. not much people go in that area. because it is just a small town. so not much jam if any thing happend. and the staff are friendly because they always see you. the service is quite well. 

my house area the shell station staff also friendly, but that is not the point for me to keep pumping petrol from the station, i still enjoying with flexible station, haha, no need use card to collect point and worry of miss out any cheap redeem items.

i think if u want a great fuel, to me all of the brand have their own power and quality

but if u want the great loyalty card, better use ptronas mesra card

coz, ptronas mesra card will have a great deal and promotion

now, they will give u 3x points every 1L..... but if u got maybank credit card, u will get 8x points 

On 12/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, tinatuner said:

i highly recommend u to go fuel at petron cos petron got a lot of promotion and points also easy to collect and dont worry 

the applications are foc!

huurmm between ptrn and ptronas, better use ptronas coz, ptrn only can collect points by fuel only

ptronas can collect from fuel and things at their mart rm 1 will get 1 point! i always buy snacks, chocolate and drinks....

Edited by CatWang90

I would rather pump at ptrnas because the chain can be found at many places(Many branches)....
So that collection of points for my Mesra card could be easier
Sometimes, I can pump free petrol by redemption of Mesra points....
There are also a lot of items can be exchanged but I choose to redeem petrol

Edited by Khanzx

On 12/13/2017 at 5:50 AM, CrashMyAlone said:

my house area the shell station staff also friendly, but that is not the point for me to keep pumping petrol from the station, i still enjoying with flexible station, haha, no need use card to collect point and worry of miss out any cheap redeem items.

It is not a must/necessary for you to sign up for a loyalty card, but if you have one, you can enjoy many priviledges...
You may also get every membership from Petron, Shell, petro-nas etc.(they're free usually)
For me, I use Mesra card by petro-nas which
-I can redeem my points to items or petrol
-Some special promotions and discounts
-participate in some contest that only opens to loyalty card holders

So, I think that the pros is more than cons of having a loyalty card from petrol station (one of the reasons is we must use petrol)

Edited by Ezen

Its still depending on where you go to pump... for me i rather go to pet ronas. Because having it near my location and also able to collect points almost like other or even more points than others. easy to exchange for points also. thats my feedback after years of using it. 

Edited by Babe Yee

On 12/13/2017 at 5:16 AM, CrashMyAlone said:

for me, i dont choose which to go, as long as convenience for me then i go, i feel some ppl saying that petrol station petrol not that power, some other petrol station more power, for me all are just same...

Agreed. Because its just the so call feel of the car... sometimes its could be decided just by the service that station provide that makes you feel more confortable with that station dont you think so? 

51 minutes ago, Guildwo said:

Agreed. Because its just the so call feel of the car... sometimes its could be decided just by the service that station provide that makes you feel more confortable with that station dont you think so? 

But alot of people say fuel does have the feeling while you drive. you can ask alot of people would say the same thing... I do believe it sometimes... so i tend to be more picky on this matter. 

1 hour ago, Babe Yee said:

Its still depending on where you go to pump... for me i rather go to pet ronas. Because having it near my location and also able to collect points almost like other or even more points than others. easy to exchange for points also. thats my feedback after years of using it. 

Same. Near by my place have a few station. i go to them all.. depending on my situation. if im going work ill pump different compare to outstation.