Sign in to follow this  
LeeBan

Car service go to own service centre or outside will do?

My Honda service free warranty almost end... what should i do...

I heard my friend said will be great if go back own brand service centre but high cost...

if outside worry to get cheat... Dilemma

23 minutes ago, LeeBan said:

I heard my friend said will be great if go back own brand service centre but high cost...

It depends, if you really want to take care your car better go for good service...

outside doesnt mean no good, i met a great mechanic when i first try outside service...

price affordable and service is good…

On 10/30/2017 at 7:31 PM, LeeBan said:

actually i do prefer research online first, check with your friends also, where they normally send to service, compare the price then only send.

anyway my old honda usually buy online the engine oil then send to service. able to compare price of the engine oil

my dad car will go service one time when he going other place, he said the car is old and easy to having problem, just make sure he can back home after he go out, so do the service every times. But for me, its better to change a car instead of frequently service his car

19 hours ago, PodLipsx said:

actually i do prefer research online first, check with your friends also, where they normally send to service, compare the price then only send.

anyway my old honda usually buy online the engine oil then send to service. able to compare price of the engine oil

Online? i search for shell engine oil at Lazada will not let me save a lot of money, just take the trend that many thing do online purchase, feeling anti now!!!

12 hours ago, Bee_LuMin said:

Online? i search for shell engine oil at Lazada will not let me save a lot of money, just take the trend that many thing do online purchase, feeling anti now!!!

whats wrong with on9 shopping?? more easy, no waste of time and I think its more save money when you can save your petrol. nowadays people just want an easy way to do things. I always buy things from lazada & 11street.never disappointed.

On 11/1/2017 at 2:25 AM, PodLipsx said:

Is that way cheaper?because last time I sent my dad's car to a service centre, quite expensive, but I thought its normal. I never know that we can buy oil by our own and bring to them.:o

I think i need to change my oil engine brand. Usually im using Ptronas engine oil . Did you have any idea which brands have better oil ? As a woman who dont know nothing about engine oil and whats so everrrrrr. I need someone who expert with this. Hahaha. Pls laaa. :crybaby:

Edited by Sarah442
i hate

10 hours ago, Sarah442 said:

I think i need to change my oil engine brand. Usually im using Ptronas engine oil . Did you have any idea which brands have better oil ? As a woman who dont know nothing about engine oil and whats so everrrrrr. I need someone who expert with this. Hahaha. Pls laaa. :crybaby:

Me too... i dun know much about the product, normally my brother help me to settle the problem. Now i have to handle myself, just follow what he told me, what brand my car usually used. Even want to know what function about the engine oil also not familiar.

11 hours ago, Susan Chandler said:

whats wrong with on9 shopping?? more easy, no waste of time and I think its more save money when you can save your petrol. nowadays people just want an easy way to do things. I always buy things from lazada & 11street.never disappointed.

some product is easy in purchase online, normally for the product we difficult to get around us, but engine oil is simple to buy everywhere, so online purchase for this product is look like not really suitable. Compare the time saving, it is better to but at store than buy at online store, because no need to wait the postage.

11 hours ago, Jannie said:

Me too... i dun know much about the product, normally my brother help me to settle the problem. Now i have to handle myself, just follow what he told me, what brand my car usually used. Even want to know what function about the engine oil also not familiar.

Its alrdy 2017 n we as a woman need to know evrythg bout car. But i think its tooo late for me to know evrythng. The basic things bout oil engne car also i failed. Hahahaha. My dad told me tht shell have a good engine oil. Idk if they good bcs of brand or the quality. So anyone using shell? Can share info to me? Hehehe. :P

On 11/2/2017 at 9:56 AM, Susan Chandler said:

Is that way cheaper?because last time I sent my dad's car to a service centre, quite expensive, but I thought its normal. I never know that we can buy oil by our own and bring to them.:o

You can do it that way which outside only charge for a service fee only... i always buy shell helix hx7 and ask them change for me...

as you need to change new filter as well to protect the engine oil even more cleaner...

lazada sometime is doing promotion 30% why not do in this way to save cost?

13 hours ago, Sarah442 said:

Its alrdy 2017 n we as a woman need to know evrythg bout car. But i think its tooo late for me to know evrythng. The basic things bout oil engne car also i failed. Hahahaha. My dad told me tht shell have a good engine oil. Idk if they good bcs of brand or the quality. So anyone using shell? Can share info to me? Hehehe. :P

I'm using shell quite some time, their performance is great while it really reduce the car noisy and save petrol after service...

i read their website is doing a reward warranty... you get reward once you join as their member... how to get this warranty have to further read their t&c...

On 11/2/2017 at 11:14 AM, Sarah442 said:

When you confuse like and hard to decide better try all and experience its yourself...

hahaha, after try so many brands still feel shell helix hx7 give the better performance... personally feeling...

maybe need try few more month i able to share what is helix hx7 performance...

On 11/3/2017 at 11:05 PM, CopyCatt said:

You can do it that way which outside only charge for a service fee only... i always buy shell helix hx7 and ask them change for me...

as you need to change new filter as well to protect the engine oil even more cleaner...

lazada sometime is doing promotion 30% why not do in this way to save cost?

I'm using shell quite some time, their performance is great while it really reduce the car noisy and save petrol after service...

i read their website is doing a reward warranty... you get reward once you join as their member... how to get this warranty have to further read their t&c...

got SMS that if buy from Shell Lazada..can win prizes..but only for these products la..ending on 14th Dec lo...

HX7

Ultra

High Mileage

anyone interested can check out here la..this is the official site from them so no worry of buying fake EO etc lo..somemore can arrange service with the authorized dealer..no need to be so mah fan or kena ripped off...

Shell Official Site