Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kitty Ming

Galaxy Note 8 or Iphone 8?

Recommended Posts

Is time to change my laoya phone. Both of the phone is in Malaysia now. Any suggestion for which phone to get and where should i get the phone others than direct buying from store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I also prefer note 8, but will wait until few month later only think whether want to get it
On the another hand can save some money first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm.. currently no budget for so grand phone lol..but looking at everyone holding those Iphone8, Note8 etc.. was litle it jealous :crybaby:

6 hours ago, Marine said:

I also prefer note 8, but will wait until few month later only think whether want to get it
On the another hand can save some money first

ya same thought here, was thinking online purchase also.. but need to addon for delivery cost.. also expensive as buying at authentic store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2017 at 11:28 PM, garfieldmiao said:

ya same thought here, was thinking online purchase also.. but need to addon for delivery cost.. also expensive as buying at authentic store

3

I heard that the postage not more than RM10 only, so the postage not an issue la

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Online purchase is seriously not safe at all, u might get fake phones... Better buy directly from samsung store, 100% real product

Getting new phone by signing contract with a telco plan is another choice also, but that will costs much more than necessary as most of the time, u will end up paying few more thousands for the cost of phone and data altgt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2017 at 5:01 PM, Marine said:

I also prefer note 8, but will wait until few month later only think whether want to get it
On the another hand can save some money first

dont really need to save money if u are buying it with installment plan? alot of platform support installment plan now.. can check with telco company such as *** auto spam filter ***

21 hours ago, Kassieeee said:

Online purchase is seriously not safe at all, u might get fake phones... Better buy directly from samsung store, 100% real product

Getting new phone by signing contract with a telco plan is another choice also, but that will costs much more than necessary as most of the time, u will end up paying few more thousands for the cost of phone and data altgt

depend on what seller lah.. there is some safe website as well.. and online purchase really convenient alot compare to walk in .. u dont really need to spend time on going out and also the hardest thing "Looking for carpark" LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2017 at 11:33 AM, Marine said:

I heard that the postage not more than RM10 only, so the postage not an issue la

But postage is dangerous also wor, coz even ur phone got lost during the procedure of posting, they wont compensate u a new phone or the original price, maybe just few bucks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, garfieldmiao said:

hmm.. currently no budget for so grand phone lol..but looking at everyone holding those Iphone8, Note8 etc.. was litle it jealous :crybaby:

ya same thought here, was thinking online purchase also.. but need to addon for delivery cost.. also expensive as buying at authentic store

not dare to buy from online there are so many fake phones! last time i did purchased online and the seller told me it is original phone but end out the phone is fake!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2017 at 11:12 PM, Max Chang said:

I think better get samsung note 8:D iphone 8 had so many incident currently. why don't just direct buying from samsung store?

On 24/10/2017 at 5:01 PM, Marine said:

I also prefer note 8, but will wait until few month later only think whether want to get it
On the another hand can save some money first

note 8 sounds great! i heard there are many good feedback for note 8, even better than the new iphone. directly buying from samsung store not affordable for me, using telco plan can pay slowly

 

Edited by Kitty Ming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...