Sign in to follow this  
Kitty Ming

Galaxy Note 8 or Iphone 8?

Is time to change my laoya phone. Both of the phone is in Malaysia now. Any suggestion for which phone to get and where should i get the phone others than direct buying from store?

I also prefer note 8, but will wait until few month later only think whether want to get it
On the another hand can save some money first

hmm.. currently no budget for so grand phone lol..but looking at everyone holding those Iphone8, Note8 etc.. was litle it jealous :crybaby:

6 hours ago, Marine said:

I also prefer note 8, but will wait until few month later only think whether want to get it

ya same thought here, was thinking online purchase also.. but need to addon for delivery cost.. also expensive as buying at authentic store

On 10/24/2017 at 11:28 PM, garfieldmiao said:

ya same thought here, was thinking online purchase also.. but need to addon for delivery cost.. also expensive as buying at authentic store

I heard that the postage not more than RM10 only, so the postage not an issue la

Online purchase is seriously not safe at all, u might get fake phones... Better buy directly from samsung store, 100% real product

Getting new phone by signing contract with a telco plan is another choice also, but that will costs much more than necessary as most of the time, u will end up paying few more thousands for the cost of phone and data altgt

On 10/24/2017 at 5:01 PM, Marine said:

dont really need to save money if u are buying it with installment plan? alot of platform support installment plan now.. can check with telco company such as *** auto spam filter ***

21 hours ago, Kassieeee said:

Online purchase is seriously not safe at all, u might get fake phones... Better buy directly from samsung store, 100% real product

Getting new phone by signing contract with a telco plan is another choice also, but that will costs much more than necessary as most of the time, u will end up paying few more thousands for the cost of phone and data altgt

depend on what seller lah.. there is some safe website as well.. and online purchase really convenient alot compare to walk in .. u dont really need to spend time on going out and also the hardest thing "Looking for carpark" LOL

On 10/26/2017 at 11:33 AM, Marine said:

I heard that the postage not more than RM10 only, so the postage not an issue la

But postage is dangerous also wor, coz even ur phone got lost during the procedure of posting, they wont compensate u a new phone or the original price, maybe just few bucks...

On 24/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, garfieldmiao said:

hmm.. currently no budget for so grand phone lol..but looking at everyone holding those Iphone8, Note8 etc.. was litle it jealous :crybaby:

not dare to buy from online there are so many fake phones! last time i did purchased online and the seller told me it is original phone but end out the phone is fake!!

On 23/10/2017 at 11:12 PM, Max Chang said:

I think better get samsung note 8:D iphone 8 had so many incident currently. why don't just direct buying from samsung store?

On 24/10/2017 at 5:01 PM, Marine said:

note 8 sounds great! i heard there are many good feedback for note 8, even better than the new iphone. directly buying from samsung store not affordable for me, using telco plan can pay slowly

Edited by Kitty Ming