Sign in to follow this  
Pure_Water

I Phone 8 promotion

There is an event will launch at Blue cube Iconic, Sunway Pyramid (20 OCT 2017). If you interest, can go there and enjoy, may be u can get some promotion.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:25 AM, Jannie said:

There is an event will launch at Blue cube Iconic, Sunway Pyramid (20 OCT 2017). If you interest, can go there and enjoy, may be u can get some promotion.

which mean buyer have to take their package right ......hmm... dont like bond to any contract..

On 10/14/2017 at 10:20 AM, Pure_Water said:

I was heard from my friend that I PHONE 8  is coming to Malaysia, any one know the details?

maybe you can buy after few months ? as if you follow the trend now the price must be high cost

1 hour ago, Melody777 said:

which mean buyer have to take their package right ......hmm... dont like bond to any contract..

Just go and take a look only, enjoy the promotion day. You can get a lot of information from the event, doesn't mean you need to buy at that day, the more information you get, then you can make better decision on purchase a phone.

Wow.  Hv offer Iphone 8. I dnt know either i should grab or not. Bcs im not sure tht im affordable to pay evry month or not. I need to saving first. Im worried my money fnish alrdy just to pay the iphone 8 evry month. Hahaha. I need to think twice bfore buy. Hahaha. :lol::lol:

On 10/15/2017 at 0:32 PM, Jannie said:

Just go and take a look only, enjoy the promotion day. You can get a lot of information from the event, doesn't mean you need to buy at that day, the more information you get, then you can make better decision on purchase a phone.

Yeahhh. Maybe i will go there just want to get more information regarding the offer. But if want to buy at the same time.I think nope. Bcs its still expensive for me. Need to wait until iphone 8 become cheaper than now. Hahaha. I need to waiting for a long time until i affordable to buy it. Hahaha. :D

Edited by Sarah442

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:32 PM, Jannie said:

yeap true. my intention is just to see and compare which telco come with better offer but I do agree telco C is not not bad choice, so I will have a look over there 

5 hours ago, Sarah442 said:

Wow.  Hv offer Iphone 8. I dnt know either i should grab or not. Bcs im not sure tht im affordable to pay evry month or not. I need to saving first. Im worried my money fnish alrdy just to pay the iphone 8 evry month. Hahaha. I need to think twice bfore buy. Hahaha. :lol::lol:

Yeahhh. Maybe i will go there just want to get more information regarding the offer. But if want to buy at the same time.I think nope. Bcs its still expensive for me. Need to wait until iphone 8 become cheaper than now. Hahaha. I need to waiting for a long time until i affordable to buy it. Hahaha. :D

Getting more information is good to you too. May be one day you find out this promotion is actually better than other or there are still many great offer outside, do more comparison then you can make a wise decision.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:10 PM, Jannie said:

Getting more information is good to you too. May be one day you find out this promotion is actually better than other or there are still many great offer outside, do more comparison then you can make a wise decision.

Ya, Sure. Now my intention is clear, just need more knowledge of the promotion and event before attend it. I hope i can get a Iphone with a great deal of benefit.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:25 AM, Jannie said:

Thank for the information. I was ready for it.  Cant wait for that day, my heart is exciting because knowing I PHONE 8 is coming.