Sign in to follow this  
Kassieeee

Is data plan from telco worthy?

everyone's plan are providing internet data.. if its not worthy everyone wont prefer this kind of plan and telco company wont promote these plans..

22 hours ago, Lonely Bae said:

What I means is u may try c telco, cause you get rebate when you're first time use their telco to purchase. Btw........ you better give try to the telco that you havent use before so that you can get to knw which telco is the most suitable to you

just see what the plan provide and how much is your budget ,to compare, doesnt really need to try it to test which is suitable LOL

12 hours ago, Mamakim said:

i tot so good every time purchase can get rm 5 rebate. if only rm 5 for one time, better I stay back my current telco. changing telco so troublesome, have to go their center terminate this and that

what telco ure using now?no one force u to change ur current telco.if ur telco now no prob than stick with it lor.like what they talk about, I can take it as new info for me,coz i am not so aware of any promo or anything.if I need to purchase apps that benefit me maybe I can try the method they said.5rggt a big amount oso even only 1-time rebate coz, not every day will purchase.

4 hours ago, jennie88 said:

what telco ure using now?no one force u to change ur current telco.if ur telco now no prob than stick with it lor.like what they talk about, I can take it as new info for me,coz i am not so aware of any promo or anything.if I need to purchase apps that benefit me maybe I can try the method they said.5rggt a big amount oso even only 1-time rebate coz, not every day will purchase.

Yup. Depends on you actually . If you want to changed your telco and find a better telco its up to you. Even im using *** auto spam filter *** . Its quite ok. Also now *** auto spam filter *** do a good promo which is can buy any apps and deducted from monthly bill. 

17 hours ago, Mamakim said:

i tot so good every time purchase can get rm 5 rebate. if only rm 5 for one time, better I stay back my current telco. changing telco so troublesome, have to go their center terminate this and that

For me its good what. Who want to give rebates for free to you guys buy some apps at google store. Others telco just have same method but didnt give the cash back rebates. So with RM5 rebates it make it easier for you to buy some apps in Google Store. 

On 2018/1/18 at 0:15 PM, yuisan said:

see what's ur need actually, if u dont need so much data plan or so expensive telephone bill u can just choose phone only

Agree with it la if not really need the rebate for google store or data no point to switch telco make yourself so leceh

26 minutes ago, mirafilzah said:

For me its good what. Who want to give rebates for free to you guys buy some apps at google store. Others telco just have same method but didnt give the cash back rebates. So with RM5 rebates it make it easier for you to buy some apps in Google Store. 

But for real la as me i dont buy things on google play, it actually a waste la for me to switch here and there because really trouble

Usually based on whether the mobile phone + plan is worthy of this package or not, and then compares the price of the market with the matching mobile phone.
But it's usually more worthwhile for telecom companies.