Sign in to follow this  
Kassieeee

Is data plan from telco worthy?

Is purchasing new phone from telco plan worthy? Many telco companies are offering kinda great deals nowadays, which makes me really wondering if i should go for it! Though, most of them consist of a compulsory contract like at least one year... What do u think?  

On 09/10/2017 at 2:38 PM, Kassieeee said:

Is purchasing new phone from telco plan worthy? Many telco companies are offering kinda great deals nowadays, which makes me really wondering if i should go for it! Though, most of them consist of a compulsory contract like at least one year... What do u think?  

Based on the plan i saw, the phone price that you pay is only bout half of the market price. The price for plan might seems high but actually they included the monthly data plan 

On 09/10/2017 at 2:38 PM, Kassieeee said:

My phone also from telco plan. For me telco plan is better since i no need pay so many in one time. Maybe depends on ur budget too.

On 10/9/2017 at 2:38 PM, Kassieeee said:

For me its worth it. Bcz you not only get the phone but the data plan for you also. But if you affordable, better you take 'cash' without using any telco plan. Its easier for you than you need to pay monthly loh. Haha. :lol:

23 hours ago, Max Chang said:

My phone also from telco plan. For me telco plan is better since i no need pay so many in one time. Maybe depends on ur budget too.

yea if u have low budget.. but do u ever think about interest charged for the plan ? it might also make us pay higher mah.. and also we are tied by 2year contract.. in this 2year we cant make any adjustment to our plan... the pplan is not cheap tho

7 hours ago, Sarah442 said:

For me its worth it. Bcz you not only get the phone but the data plan for you also. But if you affordable, better you take 'cash' without using any telco plan. Its easier for you than you need to pay monthly loh. Haha. :lol:

the data only for high quota user mah.. if those normally use 5gb each month ? will be really not worth and being wasted of money.. consider risk also for low quota user.. 

16 hours ago, garfieldmiao said:

yea if u have low budget.. but do u ever think about interest charged for the plan ? it might also make us pay higher mah.. and also we are tied by 2year contract.. in this 2year we cant make any adjustment to our plan... the pplan is not cheap tho

the data only for high quota user mah.. if those normally use 5gb each month ? will be really not worth and being wasted of money.. consider risk also for low quota user.. 

2 years still can accept la.. if not until next year still thinking about that and another new model release
besides that, they have few plan for you to choose right?

6 hours ago, 舞秋风 said:

2 years still can accept la.. if not until next year still thinking about that and another new model release

my friends told me about this too!! they said there are actually few plans for you to choose based on different data plan you need. all the phone price is lower than market price if calculatedB)

Edited by Kitty Ming

15 hours ago, 舞秋风 said:

Lol make sense also lah, if the price is really like what other said lah, which is half of the market price for the phone, then I think quite worthy even if I get the plan loh

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, Sarah442 said:

Lol then I think it's better for me to get data plan instead? I'm okay with full payment, but if can pay with installment, definitely that will be better haha

Which telco do a promo plan to their customer yaaa?? I need to changed a new telco line. Since my line now too slow. Even want purchased something in google store. Also got problem. Aishhh. 

Edited by mirafilzah

On 1/15/2018 at 9:29 AM, mirafilzah said:

Is it have any telco that can be deducted from our bills while purchasing some apps? I need to buy a new apps . But i dont want using credit card. Huhu. 

all telco use that method lah..all can deduct by monthly bills.y u don't want use cc?people nowadays all pay by cc, no need to bring cash.. I always use cc when shopping and buy groceries.

7 hours ago, yunary said:

all telco use that method lah..all can deduct by monthly bills.y u don't want use cc?people nowadays all pay by cc, no need to bring cash.. I always use cc when shopping and buy groceries.

ppl nowadays using debit card la not credit card. scare later end of the month receive long long bills to pay. btw what method the telco using? what apps is that?

definitely worth it ! since everything is portable now, wifi is not really a need, i dont think u will always stay home more than hanging out when u are free.. unless u are typical lazyyyy sleep god during holiday 

20 hours ago, yunary said:

But not everyone affordable and have a cc like you. Lol. Thats why we need something that affordable. LOL. If you said all telco do that method. Which telco? Why i didnt heard anything from my telco. -,,-

19 hours ago, christine yong said:

what u means by purchase new apps?what apps u want?? I only download free apps weyh.hahaha!

if required me to pay I will try to avoid it.

Me too. I prefer to free download. But sometimes. The most apps we want need to purchased. So sometimes i need to think how can i get the apps without using my CC. lel. 

21 hours ago, yunary said:

better use cc la. can trust one. all those telco got so many hidden fees one la. later charge here charge there charge data somemore then when bill come out got so many to pay. no benefits also la

5 minutes ago, hsuann said:

better use cc la. can trust one. all those telco got so many hidden fees one la. later charge here charge there charge data somemore then when bill come out got so many to pay. no benefits also la

Betul la tu. I x berani gne telco direct billing. mcm xde benefits je n unsafe jek.

if you use telco to purchase at least they will inform you by sms rite?So that you will get control. But if use credit card, the bills will as like as a snow ball growing bigger and bigger cause you're using "future money". Better you use telco credit, more save

43 minutes ago, hsuann said:

Can I know why you think using telco to billing is unsafe? if using credit card, I guess normally ppl will not only using cc for buy apps, definitely will also use it on others place so that the monthly bill will get higher. For purchase playstore apps you can try take *** auto spam filter ***, cause now they're launching promotion so that you no need to pay if the bills is RM5 or under RM5, it will cash back to you.

10 hours ago, Lonely Bae said:

if you use telco to purchase at least they will inform you by sms rite?So that you will get control. But if use credit card, the bills will as like as a snow ball growing bigger and bigger cause you're using "future money". Better you use telco credit, more save

Can I know why you think using telco to billing is unsafe? if using credit card, I guess normally ppl will not only using cc for buy apps, definitely will also use it on others place so that the monthly bill will get higher. For purchase playstore apps you can try take *** auto spam filter ***, cause now they're launching promotion so that you no need to pay if the bills is RM5 or under RM5, it will cash back to you.

means everytime i purchase it will cashback to me if the apps cost under rm 5? how to get and use it?

bundle with telco plan is much worth for business man,as those telco plan provide unlimited call right.. as business man / sales person need ... and got free phone for some plan, why not

13 hours ago, Mamakim said:

means everytime i purchase it will cashback to me if the apps cost under rm 5? how to get and use it?

What I means is u may try c telco, cause you get rebate when you're first time use their telco to purchase. Btw........ you better give try to the telco that you havent use before so that you can get to knw which telco is the most suitable to you

On 10/12/2017 at 3:25 PM, 舞秋风 said:

ya normally phone life time is around 2years++ lah.. 2years change new phone not a problem lah haha

10 hours ago, Lonely Bae said:

What I means is u may try c telco, cause you get rebate when you're first time use their telco to purchase. Btw........ you better give try to the telco that you havent use before so that you can get to knw which telco is the most suitable to you

i tot so good every time purchase can get rm 5 rebate. if only rm 5 for one time, better I stay back my current telco. changing telco so troublesome, have to go their center terminate this and that