Sign in to follow this  
Babe Yee

Unlimited online music while with a data plan.

Im a huge music fan. I mainly using music apps to listen online. So im looking for something that does not eat my internet quota while i still can enjoy unlimited music. Looking for a plan with that inside. I dont want to go for those postpaid plan because i dont call much btw. 

did you subscribe any music membership? some music app membership do provide offline streaming...

anyway can see lot of telco do have music plan also, giving you lot of data for stream music

You can check out  Be More Walla™. There is a plan which is music walla, you can enjoy unlimited music with only RM3/month or RM1/week. I also planning change my umobile number to that, it is more worth as i din really call and sms.

Edited by Happy Low

9 hours ago, Happy Low said:

You can check out  Be More Walla™. There is a plan which is music walla, you can enjoy unlimited music with only RM3/month or RM1/week. I also planning change my umobile number to that, it is more worth as i din really call and sms.

that is quite cheap and useful, but too bad for me, i more prefer use spotify, i dont see the app in that list :(

50 minutes ago, Guildwo said:

that is quite cheap and useful, but too bad for me, i more prefer use spotify, i dont see the app in that list :(

How long have you been using spotify? If its just recently than there are other apps that you can choose from. Check out their website. I did saw people ask about spotify. They said might add into in the future. Cross our finger. Music i think around 5GB or so should be enough. But for youtube need tons more. I have been checking the website and also people feedback also. 

On 9/27/2017 at 3:12 PM, Happy Low said:

Wow! This is really cheap!!!

On 9/26/2017 at 6:31 AM, CrashMyAlone said:

did you subscribe any music membership? some music app membership do provide offline streaming...

anyway can see lot of telco do have music plan also, giving you lot of data for stream music

Currently yes. But the problem is not enough data... I prefer online music because i can search when ever i want it. I might even consider the video one. Thanks for the feedback btw.

On 9/27/2017 at 3:12 PM, Happy Low said:

yup, nowadays seldom ppl call and sms also, all use communication app to drop message or voice message...

music walla is so cheap, rm3 can stream unlimited data music, worth for me...
they don't hv spotify but still hv many different apps or channel 

Edited by PodLipsx