Sign in to follow this  
Mabel99

This can win big prizes?

I saw a game tournament wic is organized by clcom and it written their grand prizes are total up Rm500k , but it is a mobile game I guess , never thought of mobile game can have tournament too
it sounds a very good and interesting idea but I still worry it is scam , any one know more details bout this game? pls share ;)

Edited by Mabel99

It is not a scam, you can refer it through game hero website in order to check on the term and conditions of the game tournament. These days all telco provides game tournament but on the different types of mobile games to attract more subscriber and making profit as well.

On 9/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, Mabel99 said:

I saw a game tournament wic is organized by clcom and it written their grand prizes are total up Rm500k , but it is a mobile game I guess , never thought of mobile game can have tournament too
it sounds a very good and interesting idea but I still worry it is scam , any one know more details bout this game? pls share ;)

On 9/12/2017 at 11:47 AM, Kam11 said:

It is not a scam, you can refer it through game hero website in order to check on the term and conditions of the game tournament. These days all telco provides game tournament but on the different types of mobile games to attract more subscriber and making profit as well.

Yes, that true ..

I saw they just announced the winner's name for their game hero sky invasion with the cash prize ler , cash prize ler playing games ony oh and
so fast they started the another tournament ?????????
 first time I have missed out ..hoping I can join this by the way when it's started, any other details u guys knew plz share out i am so excited wana join it ...^_^

Don't worry, it is true, just that it is not common here in Malaysia, there are many tournaments, contest, games like this that you can win money actually. 

These big company will not scam, just have to make sure the contest is organized by them haha

Who does not want to win big money, however that depends on your luck T.T

don't think these game will attract Malaysian.....it's abit too good to be true and I don't think everyone have the time for play the game right...
students need study and adult need work...

and normally these games need players or gamers to subscribe the game , then they have to pay extra for these games , kind of wasting money..

Edited by Karen88

9 hours ago, Karen88 said:

don't think these game will attract Malaysian.....it's abit too good to be true and I don't think everyone have the time for play the game right...
students need study and adult need work...

and normally these games need players or gamers to subscribe the game , then they have to pay extra for these games , kind of wasting money..

Every mobile game will be charging on the fee when upgrading to next level, its normal. I think joining this game hero tournament would be fun and exciting particularly for the newcomer to get the experience as learn something new as well. It is better than playing mobile game without any benefit at all.

On 9/12/2017 at 1:35 PM, nvn said:

Yes, that true ..

I saw they just announced the winner's name for their game hero sky invasion with the cash prize ler , cash prize ler playing games ony oh and
so fast they started the another tournament ?????????
 first time I have missed out ..hoping I can join this by the way when it's started, any other details u guys knew plz share out i am so excited wana join it ...^_^

ah ah yeapie , the 1st round winners alrdy announced wit cash prize ...and the 2nd tournament is started.Its starts frm 12 pm 7th July to 12 pm 6 Nov ...stil have tyme to join ...Sum more tis time the prize is worth to rm500k ler & I heard there is car prize for the winner of tis tournament n nt ony tht they even tis time prepared more prizes for the players wic are their name in the leaderboard until 50th places aso cn win the cash prizes ..try to check out this http://www.thecube.my/tournament

Edited by Muna

Just now, Muna said:

ah ah yeapie , the 1st round winners alrdy announced wit cash prize ...and the 2nd tournament is started.Its starts frm 12 pm 7th July to 12 pm 6 Nov ...stil have tyme to join ...Sum more tis time the prize is worth to rm500k ler & I heard there is car prize for the winner of tis tournament n nt ony tht they even tis time prepared more prizes for the players wic are their name in the leaderboard until 50th places aso cn win the cash prizes ..try to check out this http://www.thecube.my/tournament

interesting game but no time to join and play  ......:wacko:

is it organized by clmc? My friends are crazy about that right now, not even working at office anymore haha, keep playing mobile games. They think they could win? what a joke, it is gonna be hard with such large prize

Edited by Susan Chandler

at least there is some update from official website , it makes me more comfortable . I am really surprised with grand prizes so I guess I want to download and try out then give feedback here later hee , thx for all response and update ya ;-)

Edited by Mabel99

được rồi ~ ít nhất tôi cũng biết được từ đây trò chơi này không phải là lừa đảo thì tôi có thể thử tải xuống trò chơi này