Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Lee

Looking for Internet Plan with High Quota and High Internet Speed

Daniel, I heard that Telco C introduces new internet plans that provides high internet quota at high internet speed, which are FIRST GOLD SUPREME and FIRST PLATINUM PLUS . You can search on these plans.

I also heard these internet plans from my friends. Does anyone have already subscribe it? What are the special benefit that can be enjoyed by the users?

On 8/19/2017 at 5:44 PM, Karen Liew said:

Daniel, I heard that Telco C introduces new internet plans that provides high internet quota at high internet speed, which are FIRST GOLD SUPREME and FIRST PLATINUM PLUS . You can search on these plans.

That too expensive, although internet 100GB is a very big quota, but RM 188 for First Platinum Plus is very expensive, other unlimited benefit is not unique as other service provider also offer the same things with cheaper price, so this not my first choice.

Edited by Jannie

If you need high quota of internet is not a problem, as long as you can paid. Telco C seems a nice choice, they got free phone offer when you sign up the expensive package, but it more like a lure to me.B) 

Edited by Pure_Water

4 hours ago, Pure_Water said:

If you need high quota of internet is not a problem, as long as you can paid. Telco C seems a nice choice, they got free phone offer when you sign up the expensive package, but it more like a lure to me.B) 

especially for iphoneB) their plan is nicer than others telco and there are alot of unlimited benefits for every plan

On 8/19/2017 at 6:35 PM, Daniel Lee said:

Hey guys. I am looking for internet plan that provides higher quota with high internet speed. Does anyone have suggestions for subscribing which internet plans?

why not have a look at telco clmc bcos just before a few days ago I went to pay my ph bill at their center and  i saw tht nw they having new plans.So may be you can try to use the  First Gold Supreme also, bcoz if not mistaken that it's just rm128 per month eeh  and also they giving free Weekend Internet  25gb with free video walla too...

Edited by nvn

On 8/23/2017 at 1:30 PM, Pure_Water said:

If you need high quota of internet is not a problem, as long as you can paid. Telco C seems a nice choice, they got free phone offer when you sign up the expensive package, but it more like a lure to me. B)

sure or not they giving free phone offer if sign up with their package,  @@ but then I have doubt  is that really worth it to go for the package like this and is there having any advantage other than getting free phones :huh::huh:

On 8/19/2017 at 2:50 AM, Apple Tan said:

I also heard these internet plans from my friends. Does anyone have already subscribe it? What are the special benefit that can be enjoyed by the users?

For those who are signing up FIRST GOLD SUPREME, u only need to pay RM128/ month to get 50GB data. You can enjoy 25GB data on weekday and 25GB data on weekend.  Whereas for those who are subscribing FIRST PLATINUM PLUS, u only need to pay RM188/ month to enjoy 100 GB. Both of the internet plans offer many benefits such as unlimited calls & sms to all networks, unlimited whatsapp and wechat, unlimited Yonder Music and so on. 

For more information, you can click this link: https://www.*** auto spam filter ***.com.my/personal/plans.

15 hours ago, Miko Lee said:

For those who are signing up FIRST GOLD SUPREME, u only need to pay RM128/ month to get 50GB data. You can enjoy 25GB data on weekday and 25GB data on weekend.  Whereas for those who are subscribing FIRST PLATINUM PLUS, u only need to pay RM188/ month to enjoy 100 GB. Both of the internet plans offer many benefits such as unlimited calls & sms to all networks, unlimited whatsapp and wechat, unlimited Yonder Music and so on. 

For more information, you can click this link: https://www.*** auto spam filter ***.com.my/personal/plans.

Thank you so much for sharing the link to help me get more information about these two plans. I think it would be a great choice for me since I am a heavy data user and these plans sound interesting to me.

Edited by Daniel Lee

On 8/19/2017 at 2:44 AM, Karen Liew said:

On 8/21/2017 at 8:13 AM, Kitty Ming said:

telco C offering new plans with 50gb data and 100gb data, quite suitable for you:D

On 8/22/2017 at 9:30 PM, Pure_Water said:

Thank you so much for all you've done to help me. Thanks for sharing many info about Cclm internet plan. I really appreciate.