Sign in to follow this  
maha

which bank credit cards is better??

i am currently looking for apply credit card bcz i am feeling not safe to withdrawal money and go for shopping with my kids . Somemore i saw tht some shopping mall cn swipe with the credit cards thn cn get few baby stuff offer or some cn get vocuher.. 
which bank offer many privilege plus its good to use ... anyone having exp ..kindly plz share ...

cc is no good..better u use a debit card..if u use credit card u will facing high commitment especially went to pay it. if u looking cc that offers many privileges I think most bank just offer quite similar.

last few weeks ambank launched their new product.maybe u can survey bout their new credit card..

but not sure what special coz i  just saw many people at their event last 3weeks.

Edited by ColoFull

On 5/29/2017 at 10:47 AM, maha said:

i am currently looking for apply credit card bcz i am feeling not safe to withdrawal money and go for shopping with my kids . Somemore i saw tht some shopping mall cn swipe with the credit cards thn cn get few baby stuff offer or some cn get vocuher.. 
which bank offer many privilege plus its good to use ... anyone having exp ..kindly plz share ...

I think the reward is depend on which bank that you apply, so different credit card with different
privileges also
For me, I mostly use the ambank bonuslink card for online shopping or make the transactions
any payment can be done at home, quite convenience

1 hour ago, ColoFull said:

last few weeks ambank launched their new product.maybe u can survey bout their new credit card..

but not sure what special coz i  just saw many people at their event last 3weeks.

YA! I just sign up since they are giving 10 times of points, like RM10 we spend it can get 30 points, it is easy to collect the points right now...
Apart from this, their minimum required to apply the credit card is around RM2000 per month only...

now days many banks offer many privileges ....bt so far i am using CIMB bank credit card thy offer many rebates ...

try to see CIMB bank page ...

Edited by nvn

On 5/29/2017 at 10:47 AM, maha said:

Lol, current debit card can make the same payment as credit card. 

No need to withdraw + no annual fee required.

Plus, you have to hit certain amounts only can choose to pay by credit card.

Otherwise, you still need to pay it in cash. 

No point, you buy rm25 item by credit card right?

On 5/31/2017 at 0:08 PM, nvn said:

now days many banks offer many privileges ....bt so far i am using CIMB bank credit card thy offer many rebates ...

try to see CIMB bank page ...

different bank offers different privileges.Other bank maybe offers many rebates but fewer rewards...coz some company offer more on rewards and benefit.

I am ambank credit card user so far satisfied with the benefits offer especially they upgrade such like bonus link card. my card cover my travel insurance also, so no worries when travel. Every spend using this cc also can collect point and redeem rewards. rewards quite interesting also. ;)

On 5/31/2017 at 0:48 PM, CatWang90 said:

Lol, current debit card can make the same payment as credit card. 

No need to withdraw + no annual fee required.

Plus, you have to hit certain amounts only can choose to pay by credit card.

Otherwise, you still need to pay it in cash. 

No point, you buy rm25 item by credit card right?

cc card also important especially when urgent or u need to buy something but u don't have money even in ur bank account...so can use cc first and pay later.

plus cc also can use even buy groceries.

On 5/30/2017 at 6:17 PM, CrashMyAlone said:

YA! I just sign up since they are giving 10 times of points, like RM10 we spend it can get 30 points, it is easy to collect the points right now...
Apart from this, their minimum required to apply the credit card is around RM2000 per month only...

oh ok , but is that cn use this card any store or just on selected stores and shopping malls ? .. :)

Edited by maha

thanks everyone for the experience that you all shared ,

i wll be have a look in their pages too and discuss to my hsbd abt this , will get one credit card soon .

Hi girls, 

Im planning to get a credit card for my fuel and groceries shops expenses... am aiming for benefits.. u know la , aunty style. haha

On 6/2/2017 at 2:16 PM, maha said:

thanks everyone for the experience that you all shared ,

i wll be have a look in their pages too and discuss to my hsbd abt this , will get one credit card soon .

Did you get your ambank card already? how was it ?