Sign in to follow this  
Kassieeee

Best way to purchase S8?

Hello my friends. As you know, Samsung has recently launched its S8 which is attractive in both its design and functions, However, its price seems a little bit too expensive if I am to purchase it from Samsung store. Hence, I am looking for those electrical stores or telco plans which can offer me the best price to purchase to purchase this phone! Any recommendation plsss?

22 hours ago, Kassieeee said:

Hello my friends. As you know, Samsung has recently launched its S8 which is attractive in both its design and functions, However, its price seems a little bit too expensive if I am to purchase it from Samsung store. Hence, I am looking for those electrical stores or telco plans which can offer me the best price to purchase to purchase this phone! Any recommendation plsss?

Get it from Telco U with lowest and fastest coverage ..

You can try out *** auto spam filter *** easyphone plan as there will be an exemption of upfront payment especially for existing *** auto spam filter *** users.

Actually if u wan to buy at discounted price, u can buy online. Those online shop such as lazada, 11street also have some promotion. It would be more worth if u purchased from official shop.

5 minutes ago, jessicafong said:

Actually if u wan to buy at discounted price, u can buy online. Those online shop such as lazada, 11street also have some promotion. It would be more worth if u purchased from official shop.

but still it is pricey than phone plan

I will suggest u to purchase from telco plan as well, as what Angelina said also, those telco plans are definitely offering you lower price than those online stores.

However, talking abt which telco plan is more worthy, I will recommend you to choose telco C's EasyPhone plan since the phone will only cost RM145 per month by installment.

To me i would suggest u to buy the whole phone because if u calculate properly, it will cost more in the long term if u pay by installment. I personally do not favor samsung smartphone because i have no confidence with their battery as i would not hope that the explosion case of samsung note 7 would happen again.

22 hours ago, jessicafong said:

However,   buying online may not be so safe because u may get a fake one. The best way is to buy from official shop or telco to guarantee the authentication. U may think properly whetehr samsung s8 worth the price before buying it.

Ermm is buying online safe? I'm afraid of getting a fake phone instead... And I won't be able to get any warranty from Samsung if I bought it online right?

On ‎24‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:34 PM, SherynYap said:

I will suggest u to purchase from telco plan as well, as what Angelina said also, those telco plans are definitely offering you lower price than those online stores.

However, talking abt which telco plan is more worthy, I will recommend you to choose telco C's EasyPhone plan since the phone will only cost RM145 per month by installment.

That means I'll only be paying RM145 per month? Sounds quite a good deal, but do I have to bind with the contract for its data plan?

On 5/24/2017 at 11:34 PM, SherynYap said:

i heard of this plan before from telco C, actually i feel like it is a good plan for those who do not have ability to pay in full amount, as least it can reduce financial burden and everyone can own a Samsung S8 now.

On 5/25/2017 at 6:16 PM, aiwencheah said:

To me i would suggest u to buy the whole phone because if u calculate properly, it will cost more in the long term if u pay by installment. I personally do not favor samsung smartphone because i have no confidence with their battery as i would not hope that the explosion case of samsung note 7 would happen again.

For the samsung note 7 case i would say it is an accident, and i believe samsung wil be getting improved in creating the phone battery. Samsung is a worldwide company which has good reputation for android phone.And i believe that now  samsung S8 would be a new transformation of smartphone for samsung.