Sign in to follow this  
*th3Ng*

style perm hair

Hi Traclyn, maybe you can try to tie it up into pony tail? curly shoulder length hair looks good in pony tail....hope it helps! ~

well tats wat i do always now...i cudnt let it go...looks ugly...i go out with pony tails...only pony tail tats the only style i hav now...no others...do u hav more idea?

thanks anyways :D

clip ur hairs with cute clips or tie 2 cute low pony tails...try to explore with ur hair, it might comes out with a new style that suit u....good luck!

clip ur hairs with cute clips or tie 2 cute low pony tails...try to explore with ur hair, it might comes out with a new style that suit u....good luck!

maybe u can tie it half or tie a half but towards the side??

erm i get wat u said...besides tieing up in the middle tie it to the side right?

erm i tried with two clips yesterday...not bad...however i dun look cute enough...ahahahah...but i am not cute...i hate my long face...im still exploring my hair :wink3:

Edited by traclyn

this is my perm hair but my face look bit tired and round (dunno how to slim down the face)... hehee..

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/jun...6-06_1433-1.jpg

at least u've got long hair....mine is shoulder length only...just post up a style in HOTD...

nice hair tho......love ur fringe...looks like mine.... :wub:

there are few ways of slimming up face...

Edited by traclyn

yap :D.... or u can try using those nice clips and clip up one side of ur hair... :)...

hehe i followed ur advice and posted up pics in HOTD...hehe...thanks for ur advice... hrmph i have few nice clips ady...will search more.... :wink3:

hehe i followed ur advice and posted up pics in HOTD...hehe...thanks for ur advice... hrmph i have few nice clips ady...will search more.... :wink3:

hehheheheh i'll go check it out then :)

at least u've got long hair....mine is shoulder length only...just post up a style in HOTD...

nice hair tho......love ur fringe...looks like mine.... :wub:

there are few ways of slimming up face...

thanks... i saw ur pic, nice ma.. and you don't look dark too.

thanks... i saw ur pic, nice ma.. and you don't look dark too.

june...web cam a bit blur so dun get trick by the webcam...hehe really wan im very dark wan...if u see me in real person u might go :jawdrop2: hehehe....

but now when i get fairer oso my skin look dull...maybe cuz my dark eye circle...and i dun hav pinky face...my skin very yellow wan...

hmmm.. may b next time should meet you then only can see. hehee...

hehehe...turn out im the one malu wanna see u...cuz i look DULL :shakehead:

What I do is after shampooing, applying treatment & rinsing my hair (I apply treatment in place of my conditioner), towel dry by gently pressing the hair so the towel absorbs water, then apply a good hair serum on your hair ends (never at the roots), then apply medium heat to hair (hairdryer). While hair is still slightly damp, take 1 teaspoon or less of baby oil, rub it all over your palms and scrunch the hair ends only until you achieve beautiful curls. Baby oil would help "set" the hair in place whilst giving it shine. Dont use too much or it'll be too heavy & weigh your hair down.