Sign in to follow this  
*th3Ng*

style perm hair

nono...i din comb after zha la..

just use finger to make it nicer..

i'll practice more..to reach good result..

thankss zoe..muackss tongue.gif

no problem, k. yeah practice more. smile.gif

th3ng i ve asked my fren who is a hair stylist he said it might be u apply the cream/mouse when ur hair is still wet. so the end of ur hair ll be much more heavier than ever. so when the end is heavy it ll make ur curl straight. he asked u can try let ur hair dried up bit then onlyn apply the cream to 'zha' it....

try it c got diff or not...biggrin.gif

i done my digital perm today. Not like Theng's 1, mine is more big curly. My stylist told me it's not necessary to use the mousse thingy, in fact just a little oil will do. Apply some oil, curl it up with ur finger not necessary to blow also. U can squeeze also but curl it will look nicer.

th3ng i ve asked my fren who is a hair stylist he said it might be u apply the cream/mouse when ur hair is still wet. so the end of ur hair ll be much more heavier than ever. so when the end is heavy it ll make ur curl straight. he asked u can try let ur hair dried up bit then onlyn apply the cream to 'zha' it....

try it c got diff or not...biggrin.gif

dear...thankss!!! biggrin.gif

i'll tried to wait my hair dry a bit 1st only apply mousse..

u know..tat day i bring my mousse to my hairstylist ask her teach me one more time...n actually my mousse no need spray on hand one..

just straight away spray on the hair...coz my mousse is water base something like tat..!!!! luckily..if not i'm still dunno the true way to use the product!! bag.gifshy.gif

i done my digital perm today. Not like Theng's 1, mine is more big curly. My stylist told me it's not necessary to use the mousse thingy, in fact just a little oil will do. Apply some oil, curl it up with ur finger not necessary to blow also. U can squeeze also but curl it will look nicer.

eivan...post ur pic let us see..share ur new hairstyle!!! biggrin.gif

but..no use mousse then the curl look not so nice wor..

i got use hair oil too..after mousse, blow n "zha"..only apply hair oil.

me myself prefer blow dry the hair..coz i dislike wet wet hair one!!!

i'm usual wif it edi...hehe

haha theng glad that you found the way. yours is water based ar... mine is foam like that one.

zoe...foam one izzit those hav to spray at hand 1st de..??

wat brand u using..?? good annot..??

zoe...foam one izzit those hav to spray at hand 1st de..??

wat brand u using..?? good annot..??

yeah.. spray on the hand 1st one.. i using Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam and i think it's good. i tried another brand which recommended by Shin's SA before.. but that one not good at all. use liao my hair not curl.. cant hold.. and quite freezy. somemore the mousse also not cheap, more expensive than Paul Mitchell one

yeah.. spray on the hand 1st one.. i using Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam and i think it's good. i tried another brand which recommended by Shin's SA before.. but that one not good at all. use liao my hair not curl.. cant hold.. and quite freezy. somemore the mousse also not cheap, more expensive than Paul Mitchell one

Paul Mitchell...?? din heard this brand b4..

where can it..expensive annot...??

n its Extra-Body Sculpting Foam..body wor..can use on hair!!!?? blink.gif

actually i not really trust shin leh.. shutup.gif

last time a shin promoter intro me a conditioner..not good at all..

summore make my hair oily..

just my personal erception..

Paul Mitchell...?? din heard this brand b4..

where can it..expensive annot...??

n its Extra-Body Sculpting Foam..body wor..can use on hair!!!?? blink.gif

actually i not really trust shin leh.. shutup.gif

last time a shin promoter intro me a conditioner..not good at all..

summore make my hair oily..

just my personal erception..

eh i thought this brand is quite popular like redken and loreal? cause i seen quite a lot of salon like selling also. hmm... anyway it's RM45 for 177ml. you can get it from Shin one. Haha.. that's how I kena la. Go and buy there, then they always recommend others for me. dry.gif

and the exatra-body here means the body of the hair.. hehe.. not the body-body... hehe.

wow..all ur hair so nice ley..i wanna perm mine but i don't know where to find price likes yours!always rm400-500..@@..can faint edy..i'm just student ley..anywhere cheap can suggest me please?i'm staying in klang,better if nearer to me!XD..thanks alot first!

eh i thought this brand is quite popular like redken and loreal? cause i seen quite a lot of salon like selling also. hmm... anyway it's RM45 for 177ml. you can get it from Shin one. Haha.. that's how I kena la. Go and buy there, then they always recommend others for me. dry.gif

and the exatra-body here means the body of the hair.. hehe.. not the body-body... hehe.

yes arr..

may b i not really notice this brand..!!! shy.gif

can buy n try next time..

coz i need many mousse..my hair very thick..a bottle of mousse..

very fast can finish it liao!!!

my hair also very thick one.. this mousse can tahan for me for about 1 month+ like that..

i washed my hair this morning, style it myself. kinda look messy.... sad.gif (but i guess it was suppose to look messy? tongue.gif)

hey your curls are nice! and yeah suppose to look messy~ hehe

the paul mitchell is white bottled right??with black written words on the bottle??don go shins..it's exp,no dist at all..go sg wang those shop which sells onli hair product..the price is a lot cheaper than shins and the product r totally the same

eivan,may i know wat perm did u do?it's diff as theng's perm right?i think it's kinda hard to handle ur kind of perm but u styled it very nicely!!good jod gal~~ tongue.gif

Thanks for the compliment! biggrin.gif . It's a digital perm, though theng's also digital perm but i think there's a few way they curl it. That's y mine is different than hers. I like big curls so i told my stylist so but i don wanna it to be too much n that's the result (i love it!). I didn't use many things to style it, only curl/sqeeuze with my fingers,oil n blow. That's how my stylist told me.

Personally i think Spa perm n Digital perm is only the process n not the outcome curls stlye. Digital perm should last longer, spa perm might make your hair dryer.

the paul mitchell is white bottled right??with black written words on the bottle??don go shins..it's exp,no dist at all..go sg wang those shop which sells onli hair product..the price is a lot cheaper than shins and the product r totally the same

yeah but then i staying in sunway wor.. wanna go til so far to buy meh.. somemore seldom go.. haha. but buying in shin cheaper than buying in salon la.

yeah but then i staying in sunway wor.. wanna go til so far to buy meh.. somemore seldom go.. haha. but buying in shin cheaper than buying in salon la.

but it's a very big diff u know..like the straight therapy treatment cream from schwarkopft,it's about 150 in salon n price on the tag,but she sells me onli 50 bucks..such a BIG diff le...u can realli save a lot..i also staying at sunway.i think v r staying at the same place.a condo right..haha biggrin.gif

but i seldom go there ler.. no transport. but which shop in sg wang you went? i would be going to sg wang before CNY to shop for some clothes.. so can grab at a go! tongue.gif

haha usually people staying in sunway also stay in condo one. you studying in sunway coll also?

Hello, i like to perm my hair also, theng and eivan u 2 perm hair is nice.From my experience, those spray moose is strongly not recommend to use coz it will damage ur hair. The first time i perm my hair i use spray moose everyday then my hair finally spoiled, the more strong and long lasting moose is more chemical tat damage ur hair.

I'm now using Osis+ upload volume cream, it is very easy to have nice curl and does not damage your hair. Besides, it has a very nice smell i like it very much.Bought it at Sg.wang arround RM25 is very cheap if u buy at saloon shop cost you double price. i got buy perm shampoo also so they give me discount hehe.

oya, wat i know is got normal perm, ceramic perm, sabala perm, spa perm and digital perm.According hair stylist told me the more easy handle perm is spa perm & digital perm, only use baby oil can get nice curl, last time my roomate did spa perm, very nice and she only use baby oil and twist it only.

if u want to have a nice curl as the hairstylist done for then have to buy a big hairdryer that can "hong gan" ur hair one, then the perm is super nice.If normally at home me just apply osis+upload volume cream just simply squeeze it.

Just my 2 penny, hope can help u^^

eh i thought this brand is quite popular like redken and loreal? cause i seen quite a lot of salon like selling also.

zoe..i know Paul Mitchell edi.. tongue.gif

yesterday saw it in sg wang!!!

i can recognise the packaging..but i dunno the name..

now know edi!! biggrin.gif

Hello, i like to perm my hair also, theng and eivan u 2 perm hair is nice.From my experience, those spray moose is strongly not recommend to use coz it will damage ur hair. The first time i perm my hair i use spray moose everyday then my hair finally spoiled, the more strong and long lasting moose is more chemical tat damage ur hair.

I'm now using Osis+ upload volume cream, it is very easy to have nice curl and does not damage your hair. Besides, it has a very nice smell i like it very much.Bought it at Sg.wang arround RM25 is very cheap if u buy at saloon shop cost you double price. i got buy perm shampoo also so they give me discount hehe.

oya, wat i know is got normal perm, ceramic perm, sabala perm, spa perm and digital perm.According hair stylist told me the more easy handle perm is spa perm & digital perm, only use baby oil can get nice curl, last time my roomate did spa perm, very nice and she only use baby oil and twist it only.

if u want to have a nice curl as the hairstylist done for then have to buy a big hairdryer that can "hong gan" ur hair one, then the perm is super nice.If normally at home me just apply osis+upload volume cream just simply squeeze it.

Just my 2 penny, hope can help u^^

traseyee: then means my spray mousse will hurt my hair lo..??

i just bought OSIS+ super hold mousse RM28..but havent start use it..

ur Osis+ upload volume cream..is cream?? how is the styling result..??

if its cream...then ur curl no look hard lo..??

i did buy a big hairdryer that can "hong gan" my hair...

coz i edi usual to blow dry my hair..i dislike wet wet hair..

hehe..