Sign in to follow this  
Betsy90

My journey to clear skin

My Journey & My Story To Clear Skin

Hi everyone, my face used to have a lot of breakouts, blemishes and feel oily most of the time. I tried many acne products on the market but still didn't work out for me. Every time i looked myself on the mirror, i feel like peeling my skin off (frustrated). When i leaving my house, i will use concealer to cover up and at least is not that visible. Seriously, its really embarrassing when i meet up with people. 

Not long ago, i saw a facebook advertisement from Marise skin care Wonder pimple lotion. I'm kinda curious about it, so i check it out. After i gone through it, it seem like OK and just try it out! So i bought my first bottle of Wonder pimple lotion. After that, I received a follow up call from them by providing a FREE Skin Review by their skin care professional advised me on my skin care routine and solving my skin problems. Seriously, That was something & i never had it before. I consistently using it everyday for at like 3-4 times a day because i definitely want to see the result. In just 2 weeks, i see the tremendous improvement. I was so happy, there is this Wonder lotion really work so wonder? Even my friends was shocked and i recommend them. Btw, i'm still using at the moment and hope anyone out there who suffering from acne or pimples problem. Just give it a try, you won't regret it. 
After using for just 2 weeks, my skin become clean and clearer. Thanks Marise WONDER pimple lotion, my pimple becoming less and smaller than the past.

Thank you Wonder Pimple Lotion
Cheers,

Have a look: http://mariseskincare.com/

Edited by Betsy90

thanks for posting, I was really intensively searching (and still) for something that would help clear and maintain my skin and i've been thinking about Humatrope... but still thank you for this suggestion.

Edited by Noreed

I always like Yehwadam revitalizing  products which you can buy here https://www.thefaceshop.com.my 
and i also found promocode to save up some money

Promo code: BeautySquad1204
Get
 10% off + free shipping + free propolis mask (hingga 18th October 2020)
Min. spend RM150

it is very very worth it tho

It is applicable for:
Yehwadam Pure Brightening line
Yehwadam Revitalizing Line
Dr Belmeur Range