Sign in to follow this  
NikkiC

JetDrive Go 300R rose gold flash drive for iPhone

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! How was your valentine’s day? Did you have a date with your special someone?  My amazing boyfriend gifted me this eye-catching JetDrive Go 300R to match my Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus. The JetDrive Go 300R isn’t just an ordinary flash drive, as it is a two-in-one that works as a normal flash drive as well as an Apple Lightning flash drive at the same time. I’ve always wanted to have an Apple Lightning compatible flash drive like this because I like to organize my digital photos all under one roof on my laptop but using iTunes is just too painful. Moreover, rose gold is the hottest color in the world right now and this flash drive just shows my deep passion for rose gold as a color and fashion statement.

JDG300R_1.jpg

The Transcend JetDrive 300R provides a luxurious design with meticulous quality plus the convenience of combined Lightning and USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity. The flash drive is MFi-certified, which means it has passed strict tests and meets Apple performance and manufacturing standards. It comes with clear plastic caps on each end of the device, for protection of the Lightning connector and the USB connector. It is small and lightweight, and is easily pocketable. It comes in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB storage size options and I think 64GB is more than enough to temporarily offload my file.

JDG300R_2.jpg

The JetDrive Go 300R features internal storage formatted for FAT32 for compatibility in terms of OS’s like the iOS, Windows, and Mac. I can use the lightning connector to move photos, videos and media files from my iPhone directly to the flash drive, then transfer to my laptop via the USB 3.1 connector. It’s neat and handy.

JDG300R_3.jpg

The Lightening connector is super easy to use. You’ll be prompted to download the JetDrive Go app via the App Store when you connect the JetDrive Go 300S into your iOS device. After installation, you can start managing files from your iPhone to the 300R. The app will show you various options on how to copy or backup files.

JDG300R_4.jpg

The main screen has four options — JetDrive Go, My Storage, Camera Roll, and Backups. The first one lets you access files on your Transcend flash drive. My Storage is your phone’s local storage dedicated for transferring files from the JetDrive Go 300R. Camera Roll lets you transfer files between the iPhone and Transcend’s device. JetDrive Go allows for moving photos and videos back and forth between the iOS device and flash drive. The App features a convenient backup function that allows backing up not only Camera Roll and Contacts from your iOS device, but also photo albums from cloud storage and social media to the JetDrive Go 300R.

JDG300R_5.jpg

Aside from just transferring and backing up files, the JetDrive Go App is also equipped with a Shoot and Save function which allows not only photos and videos, but also audio recordings to be saved directly to the JetDrive Go 300 flash drive. I like this feature very much as I can shoot photos and videos directly to the flash drive without worrying running out of storage space on my phone.

JDG300R_6.jpg

The Transcend JetDrive Go 300R is a great companion for my iPhone. I can exchange files quickly and easily between iPhone/iPad and USB-equipped PC. Besides digital media files like photos, videos and audios, the JetDrive Go 300 also supports a variety of file formats like Microsoft Office, Apple iWork and Adobe PDF files, making it an easy way to view and download important documents directly from browsers and cloud storage when I am at work. I really love it and I think it the most practical gift I’ve ever got for Valentine’s Day.

Edited by NikkiC