Sign in to follow this  
emma_may

KENZO X H&M COLLABORATION IN MALAYSIAN STORES

Hello Ladies!

The Kenzo x H&M collection will be launched worldwide soon! i'm not sure about the buyers reception with luxury collaborations in Malaysia (with H&M collaborating with so many of them) , but is anyone getting in line to buy some of the pieces that will be available for grabs on the 3rd November? 

This is my first time joining the line ( if there's any, i really have no idea how the turn out will be), but i'll be there to shop and if any of you girls wants an item i'm more than happy to be your personal shopper for the day ( since i'll be there anyway). So let me know if any of you gals would like some help in getting any of these items! :)

Here are some of the items that are in the collection:

?slide=27

?slide=24

?slide=21

?slide=19

?slide=31

?slide=34

?slide=37

Prices stated are currently in USD, couldn't find any MYR price yet but hopefully it'll give you a slight gauge on how much it'll be.. The links below are for the lookbook and prices for each piece. It's a very colorful collection and they certainly do not shy away from loud colors and print.