Sign in to follow this  
Rick Liew

Planning to have baby

Hi there,

Nothing hidden agenda but just to sharing knowledge..

With today lifestyle and working pressure, many of couples due to stress probably want to have their own baby but very hard to get pregnant...

For this problem which is common nowadays most of the couples are looking for many methods such as TCM treatment, see doctor or even accupuncture are also not working... the treatment is not only costly and the successful cases are not that high...

Like a case that happened to my friend is after they get married a month later his wife is pregnant. Out of sudden his wife complain to him for at least one week she feel like stomach ache.. After checked by doctor the fetus position is outside. Normal supposed to be inside..  an operation need to do because life threaten to his wife.

When i heard this, i feel sad and now still thinking what way to be done to help him..  recently i get to know there is a supplement which safe to consume can helps couple who wish to have their own baby to be successful.. im thinking to get my friend to contact a nutrition consultant who may able to help him..  i saw some testimonial that some successful case ... 

No matter how i just want to help my friend.. as another option to help him and his wife...

Whats your opinion :) ?