Sign in to follow this  
Rick Liew

Be natural beauty and eat healthier you want to be

Hi I want to share my experiences with all of you:)

Dark circle eyes, sensitive skin,  or any skin issues.. Kindly share here

I have some testimonial of the skin issue resolved. Hope can help anyone that need more information 

Thank you ☺

Edited by Rick Liew
Add information

I am  30 but people never think so. They give just 25, maybe even less then 25. And it's because I always care myself and my beauty. So my advise you to sleep more then 7 hours a day, use just natural cosmetics and masks and visit cosmetologist at least twice a week for cosmetological procedure like this http://ems-beauty.com/the-ultrasonic-scrubber-as-m1&search=scrube because it's really helps to stay younge.

I found that switching to 100% natural products helps! I have sensitive skin and eczema. Some times, store bought products irritates skin ---  Cleansers strip away too much moisture leaving skin feeling tight, moisturisers don't sink in as much as you would like, etc. Often the chemicals in the products we use irritates and makes us feel uncomfortable. I find it puzzling that most people put up with even slight uncomfort.  Most of the fillers, stabilisers, preservatives in mass produced products don't directly benefit skin, but serve only to make the product's texture/shelf life better.

It has been hard finding mass produced products that suits my skin, even after many trial and error. Natural products are different! Ever since I use face oils for example, I don't even have to apply moisturisers daily as I used to. Perhaps others would like to share their experiences as well

Sleeping late constantly is not the only reasons for dark circles to appear under your eye. It is usually a hereditary condition. The formation of dark eye circles is generally caused by imbalanced lifestyle and irregular rest, such as being a night owl, excessive smoking & drinking, ageing, hormonal imbalances during menstruation and so on.

So how to remove dark eye circles naturally? Here are the top 5 home remedies that you can try easily for yourself now.

https://bimojosecret.com/5-remedies-remove-dark-eye-circles/

I alwlays likeYehwadam revitalizing eye cream from Yehwadam which you can buy here https://www.thefaceshop.com.my 
and i also found promocode to save up some money

Promo code: BeautySquad1204
Get
 10% off + free shipping + free propolis mask (hingga 18th October 2020)
Min. spend RM150

it is very very worth it tho

It is applicable for:
Yehwadam Pure Brightening line
Yehwadam Revitalizing Line
Dr Belmeur Range