Sign in to follow this  
iantky

ITKY Photography: Providing Professional Wedding and Event Photography Services

For you, I am the photographer you always wanted, quick to respond, well-mannered and providing top-notch professional photography service and counsel, making your wedding photography experience a thrill, filled with good nature and humor. Helping you with the wedding questions, concerns or even any hiccups along the way, I will always be there for my couple, which is of course you! You can rest assured I am always contactable, approachable and always willing to help in any way as I know the big day is the most important day in your life! At the same time getting you the pictures you want! 

I'm Ian and i'm a professional freelance photographer based in Edinburgh, Scotland. My goal in every photography journey is to ensure each moment is beautifully captured and every emotion is preserved through time. With each fleeting moment only pictures frozen in time can retell a tale of the past. As a photographer, I believe that each picture should be taken with passion for the couple and with one purpose in mind; its to make everything in the picture pop with emotion and allow the couple to relive that moment in time. A smile from the couple when looking back at their pictures is what I am truly seeking!

Eventhough I am based in Edinburgh, I will be back in Selangor, Malaysia as it is my hometown, from 25th November 2016 till the 25th January 2017 and I am available for bookings or reservations for engagements, weddings, pre-weddings shoots and events during that time. For price, packages and enquiries, you can contact me here or at my facebook page, www.facebook.com/itkyphotography/ or at my website www.itkyphotography.com :) I provide high quality albums and prints as well with many custom covers and paper type as I am affiliated with a printing company in Germany.

Some sample images for your viewing pleasure and you can be assured of a reasonable price as well as professional service and an extraordinary client experience! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Ian Teh,

ITKY Photography

itkyphotography_itky_photography_wedding