Sign in to follow this  
kellyjo

Laser Hair Removal

Laser hair removal is a modern way to get rid of useless hairs on skin through laser technology and expensive machines. Laser machines that are approved by FDA, never cause harmful effects on skin. They remove the hairs through destroying their roots which are called hair follicles. The laser hair removal is beneficial nowadays as it stops unnecessary expenditure on hair removal through occasionally waxing/cutting/ or plucking. Secondly, it is painless method. Thirdly, it is permanent method. Moreover, the skin treated by the laser never attain or show hairs again. 

The only negative point of the method is that a patient has to go through 3 or 4 treatments of the laser to get 100% hair removal and destruction of hair follicles. This negative characteristic of the method has no value when we take its long lasting advantage into account. The other negative point of the technology is that, if an individual faces hair loss in his/her lifetime then he/she should not have gone through the treatment positively because hair transplant could not be done without living hair follicles on useful as well as useless hairs. 

Laser hair removal helps to get rid of unwanted hairs on any part of body of a woman or a man including face, chin, shoulders, chest, abdomen, legs, arms, armpits, and other many parts of body. 

It is useful for facial beauty of face. Girls or women, who have unwanted hairs grown on their chin/ upper lips side/ near ears/ on forehead/ eyebrows etc can take advantages of the new technique to remove it permanently from there. 

On other hand boys and men also use it to control excessive hair growth on their cheeks and eyebrows. They also want to look handsome and comfortable. Some men who contain dense growth of hairs on their shoulders/chest also go through the treatment. 

Al last, in the conclusion, we would say that take benefits of the laser technique for looking you beautiful/handsome and comfortable. Do not remove all hairs from your body through the modern hair removal process as you could not use other person hair follicle for hair transplant provided you ever go through hair loss by chance. 

Edited by kellyjo

I've been thinking about using the Laser Hair Removal method but I was always scared that this laser might give you cancer... or at least that's what I have heard.... hope it is not true but you know? the paranoid thoughts are still ruining your life. and the paradox here: I'm looking for removing my hair completely while my husband now is searching for hair loss drugs for getting his hair back :D each with their problems. :D

Edited by Foosterah