Sign in to follow this  
ClavinYo

Teachers Day Plans Made By Telco In Malaysia

I saw a plan made for teachers by a telco...Anyone saw any? Would like to compare n also spread awareness that telcos in Malaysia also have mobile plan to appreciate teachers....

oh yeah....it was from *** auto spam filter *** right? i saw it on fb haha....but its only for teachers right?

GG....putting telco name also get change to spam filter...... i wanted to say a telecom that starts with C

Edited by ClavinYo

hmm.....its kinda true....but doing a contract usually have its benefits too...so it depends...if that postpaid plan suites you...than why not?  if not....purchasing the device directly from a retailer will definitely be better....:D  

ok im curious about this promo or discount thing....anyone mind sharing? i want to buy a new phone n if possible with a postpaid plan...if this promo thingy is really good...i might go for it

i when i check this think abit...btw, are you  teacher? you seem interested tho...

ps: i found out it was a teachers appreciation plan but its open to all....

13 hours ago, ClavinYo said:

hmm.....its kinda true....but doing a contract usually have its benefits too...so it depends...if that postpaid plan suites you...than why not?  if not....purchasing the device directly from a retailer will definitely be better....:D  

You got the point, but you gotta know that telco used to have good promotion from time to time.

If you being tied with contract and another new plan being introduced which is more affordable, then you have to die die pay higher but get lesser. Just like the Maxi incident.

12 hours ago, Dark lord said:

ok im curious about this promo or discount thing....anyone mind sharing? i want to buy a new phone n if possible with a postpaid plan...if this promo thingy is really good...i might go for it

I would suggest you to sign up First Gold and purchase the device separately.

Cannot denied that the speed is fast, since after Maxi encountered the royal issue.

I think it's the only option to go for.

@Dark Lord not to say which telco is best....but this promotion looks legit if you what are wiling to pay a postpaid plan for a long run(must be a worth it plan of course) if everything goes well....you might save yourself RM400 bucks haha..... 

yes there is....im using the gold plan.....RM80 per month with 10GB internet....5GB during weekdays while 5Gb more during weekends....

haha...will try to compare which is better....xD

btw,most telco including this will only have their promotion until this 31st only...so basically the promotion is for only 1 month......

Edited by ClavinYo

will like to wish everyone goodluck on getting the promotion...is going to end in 9 days....xD 

whetever the telco....9 days left to grab this opportunity on getting the promotion...xD 

hope you get it @Dark lord