Sign in to follow this  
leecw111

Where is a good place buying refrigerator???

Looking the best refrigerator for my house.. my refrigerator got problem yesterday :( , hard to keep wet items such as fish, chiken, and meat for my family foods!! suggest me the best place for shopping this refrigerator..

2 minutes ago, leecw111 said:

Looking the best refrigerator for my house.. my refrigerator got problem yesterday :( , hard to keep wet items such as fish, chiken, and meat for my family foods!! suggest me the best place for shopping this refrigerator..

what your refrigerator problem? less cold? and how long have you use it?? i heard courts got promotion (memang senang) rite now..

courts have a great deal in terms of what? because I want to buy a gift to give to my mother honor of his birthday this year. custom shop if you buy more than one item of goods is likely to get more discounts: P

courts have held a promotion named (Memang Senang), it was a variety of items to be found such as electrical goods, furniture, gadgets and more la. I think all these offers are available for purchase online or go to the courts..

Not everyone has money like you, so the courts have made a purchase using a flexi credit, namely payment monthly to courts to facilitate customers to buy and have the items they need.

booking how does it take long? I think for people who are less moneyed better to pay monthly instead of buying with cash because if you buy in cash to the risk of not having money daily expenses are very high.

Edited by leecw111

u need booking in 14 day before u purcase item u need.. i heard courst  got waranti 10 years for item they sell. this flexi kredit is monthly payment methods, low-class people are also able to buy at courts..

oohhhhhh i see.. thank for the info, i will looking for my refrigerator at courts online soon.. sound good for me ... mabye this week try to order at courts :)

Hi guys, sorry for asking late. Any other store recommendation for fridge other than paying installment with courts ??

If possible please recommend me the brand as well.

Appreciate for every input.

Coz going to replace my old fridge before Raya. Afraid that later Raya very peak and they will delay my delivery or the shop close during Raya.

Need it urgently though.  

Edited by Ammelia chew
Wrong words

17 hours ago, Ammelia chew said:

Hi guys, sorry for asking late. Any other store recommendation for fridge other than paying installment with courts ??

If possible please recommend me the brand as well.

Appreciate for every input.

Coz going to replace my old fridge before Raya. Afraid that later Raya very peak and they will delay my delivery or the shop close during Raya.

Need it urgently though.  

just go to any electric shop and ask for what brand that u want..at the mall also have the home appliances.better pay by cash coz more cheaper than pay by installment.

Recommended brand:

Panasonic ( famous brand in Malaysia, people choice)

Toshiba (good price & quality)

Beko ( better quality & long period warranty)

On 4/25/2016 at 6:28 PM, leecw111 said:

why want to buy new ??

you try to send it to the shop and repair it and use..

how best fridge also one day will give u prblm also , for nw i think this is nt big prblm so u cn repair it n use again untill u relli u cnt use right ...try to repair 1st thn buy a new one ...

On 6/2/2017 at 11:56 AM, jennie88 said:

just go to any electric shop and ask for what brand that u want..at the mall also have the home appliances.better pay by cash coz more cheaper than pay by installment.

Recommended brand:

Panasonic ( famous brand in Malaysia, people choice)

Toshiba (good price & quality)

Beko ( better quality & long period warranty)

agree with ur recommendation.the other brand also good but my only first choice only Beko.

product from this brand really high quality. if use u wanna use it for a long time, this brand suitable for u.

On 6/6/2017 at 10:28 AM, rockydanny said:

buy at electric shop la..trusted brand Panasonic only.

ya! must go for electric shop survey first as we not much of knowledge on it, easily get cheat or confuse
But i will recommend beko also, their fridge is faster cooling than other brands so it can keep the fruits and vege stay fresh 

5 hours ago, Coca-cola said:

ya! must go for electric shop survey first as we not much of knowledge on it, easily get cheat or confuse
But i will recommend beko also, their fridge is faster cooling than other brands so it can keep the fruits and vege stay fresh 

how about the price ? i need to buy the big one with affordable price. what is the average price to buy the big refrigerator ?

Ok, thank sis.. Just got my new fridge ytd... Got recommended Beko from my hubby's friends... Kind of love that fridge...
Look nice... Size quite big and pricing a bit kaw, but since it provides 12 years warranty... I am fine with it, think it shud be durable as they dare to offer that long warranty... Really love the design, so no choice hv to pick it.. Once again, thks for all the inputs

Edited by Ammelia chew
missing words