WendyBlue

Argan Oil for hair and body

9 posts in this topic

Recommend to use argan oil for hair. For natural curly hair babes, it create beautiful wave and have anti-frizz effect.

8 hours ago, DianeBiermann said:

How to use this oil for effective results?

Just apply it over wet hair.

On 8/23/2016 at 4:53 AM, Yong2203 said:

I use marula oil. which one is better? argan or marula

I prefer argan oil but quite honestly it is what your hair likes best. I apply it to the ends and up my hair shaft after each shampoo. My argan oil is from Pro-Naturals.

I am actually from Morocco where Argan Oil comes from and i've recently started selling Argan oil here in Malaysia. My argan oil is 100% pure and organic which makes it completely safe to even mix with your shampoos or foundations... and our prices are also very reasonable. We will also be bringing Argan soap starting from next month. If you are interested you can look at our facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/soulsistersmorocco/

Hey all,

I am actually from Morocco where Argan Oil comes from and i've recently started selling Argan oil here in Malaysia. My argan oil is 100% pure and organic which makes it completely safe to even mix with your shampoos or foundations... and our prices are also very reasonable. We will also be bringing Argan soap starting from next month. If you are interested you can look at our facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/soulsistersmorocco/

I too agree that applying argan oil on hairs makes it softer, silkier and shinier.