Sign in to follow this  
myshoe80

Buy a new phone for my dad

My dad's phone is totally dead now. I gave him my alternative phone (Iphone 6) to use. He returned back to me on the next day and told me that Iphone is difficult to use. I understand that because he might get used to Android phone Lol. Anyway, I decided to buy a new Android phone to him but Idk about Android phone as I'm always Apple supporter haha! So, which brand is recommended? Thanks a lot.

Normally those elders dont know how to use Iphone, they just know how to make calls and texting. No need buy high tech smartphone for them 1, normal then fine. For me, I bought Samsung S3 for my mother years ago and she's still using it.

Normally those elders dont know how to use Iphone, they just know how to make calls and texting. No need buy high tech smartphone for them 1, normal then fine. For me, I bought Samsung S3 for my mother years ago and she's still using it.

You got the point! So, any Samsung series recommend? As you said, normal phone then fine

I bought XiaoMi for my mom years ago and just bought MiNote for my dad. They both prefer to use XiaoMi series because it is cheap and easy to use. haha

I dont prefer XiaoMi honestly because I heard a lot of bad feedback about XiaoMi phone. Plus, XiaoMi over heat easily. Feel like insecure of using it. Any other recommendation?

Nowadays those smartphone with lower price are difficult to use as the features and functions are lesser. You can consider to take new high tech smartphone

Nowadays those smartphone with lower price are difficult to use as the features and functions are lesser. You can consider to take new high tech smartphone

High tech smartphone? Hard for me to afford ehh.. No any cheaper phone out there? I can consider if the telco package is affordable

High tech smartphone? Hard for me to afford ehh.. No any cheaper phone out there? I can consider if the telco package is affordable

https://www.*** auto spam filter ***.com.my/personal/services/newphone

How about this? Are you cel com user? It is latest plan named New Phone. Existing cel com user can get newphone without paying a single penny while for the new user have to pay 3 months of upfront payment as security deposit

Edited by miaospec

https://www.*** auto spam filter ***.com.my/personal/services/newphone

How about this? Are you cel com user? It is latest plan named New Phone. Existing cel com user can get newphone without paying a single penny while for the new user have to pay 3 months of upfront payment as security deposit

Yes I'm. Being a *** auto spam filter *** user for years ago. Do you mean I can change new phone upon subscription? Looks similar with those normal plan only what..

Yes I'm. Being a *** auto spam filter *** user for years ago. Do you mean I can change new phone upon subscription? Looks similar with those normal plan only what..

Indeed. What so special for the plan?

Indeed. What so special for the plan?

You can enjoy changing new phone for free every year. Depends on which smartphone you like to have it. The plan is great, only Cel com offering such benefits for user. You can give it a try