Sign in to follow this  
Kishen

Soft and hard massage for Professionals

Hi,

I'm newbie and doing this for the first time. I'm Kishen 30, working professional and holds a master degree and I have 10 years experience in working in IT sector and I do value and respect others and people discreteness. There are two reasons why I do this. First, I do have girl friend and I'm not looking for sex or any other intentions. I did massage to my girl many times and she loved it so much that she asked for more and more, I believe I could do the same to make others happy. Secondly, due to financial reasons and would want to make some money and clear my debts. 

I have been to massages many times with my girl and its the best relaxing therapy out there. If you are working professional, stressed out at work during week days and would like to free your mind and body, do write me back.

As I stated, I could perform soft and hard massage. What I meant by that.

Soft massage: As I do know what women body is smoother than men, and I would perform massage smoothly, depends on your request. Would perform with oil that it wouldn't make your body rough while massaging.

Hard massage: I could also perform hard massage that makes you more relaxed and get rid of any pain in your body. I would recommend this as it would make your body feel more relaxed and free of pains. Based on your requirements, I could also perform breast and yoni massage, but only based on your consent as I do understand and respect your values.

Apart from massage, I'm always regular to gym and yoga. If you need any advise on that, would be more happy to help you. I'm happy to come over to your place or I could provide the space for massage. I do what I love and do with passion. If you are not happy, I would happy to take the comments and give your money back. 

Note: Hygienic, cleanses and health is more important factors and those are my first priority in every day life for me. I would expect the same. 

My rates are depending on your requirements. If you are interested to try newbie skills do reply here or write me at rkishen090@gmail.com

Thank you,