Sign in to follow this  
agnesleelk

Do you eat your DIY Mask ? Opps! read this if not you will be regret .

"Pure" and "natural" might be the buzzwords of today's hottest products, but don't believe everything you read, says Stacy Malkan, author of"Not Just A Pretty Face: The Ugly Side of the Beauty Industry\". In fact, according to the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics , because the personal care industry is unregulated, even the word "organic" can be slapped on products chock-full of chemicals that can be dangerous to your health and the environment. But who has the time to read through the laundry list of ingredients on the back of your products? If you do -- great. If not, use this cheat sheet to know what ingredients to avoid, and what ones are the best earth-friendly alternatives. 

so let me talk about mask sheet we use for our skin care .

The whitening effect of several facial masks appears to be achieved by the presence of a fluorescent substance, which cannot be washed off the skin and is possibly even damaging to it, stated there are two types of fluorescent agents: one is migratory and the other is non-migratory. The migratory agent can move into the cuticle or blood, and thus a concern for safety is justified. The fluorescent agent added in cosmetic products is mostly made up of artificial chemical compounds. To find out whether a facial mask contains this fluorescent agent or not, customers can check its ingredients table and use UV- light to check. If a product turns light blue when exposed to UV- light in a dark place, it contains the fluorescent agent

01858cd8383ee0be3f903b3ecd50f4ed24.thumb11-15050Q03U0O9.thumb.jpg.e5bf9df4c8a251

With the mask market safety issues frequent, natural skin care concept has become a trend, with pure natural fruit and vegetable mask, for example, mainly fruits and vegetables contain vitamins, minerals, fiber, unsaturated fatty acids and other nutrients. Fresh vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and trace elements, is very beneficial for the skin, and no expensive product for supporting the unmatched. However, if the fruits and vegetables directly applied to the face effect is not very good, one poor absorption, and second, fruits and vegetables pesticide ingredients can not be filtered. In this context, i recommend SuiDIY fruits mask machine for all ladies , SuiDIY mask machine is a set of environmental protection and functionality in one specifically for women tailored products, materials used in the production process of the mask are natural fruits and vegetables, and edible snails multiple primary active peptides, Women Friends can choose according to their skin to make the mask material for their own tailor-made mask. Let female friends do not spend money you can experience the "I control my beauty, skin care products and chemicals goodbye".
Fruit mask mechanism out of fruits and vegetables not only natural sterile mask, edible, and superior penetration, nourish skin, fine lines, fine lines, dark yellow, loose, rough, pigmentation, acne, sensitive and so easy to have a good improvement and repair, long-term use and restore white skin supple, smooth water to reproduce the muscle. I was use this mask machine to DIY my mask every single day , because its all natural fruits and it not harm your skin compare with those chemical mask sheet. for those interesting you may check their fb pages ===> : https://www.facebook.com/SuiDIY/ 

56b071093f77e_1_.thumb.jpg.7b2d8018e7d0d

1_副本.jpg

2.jpg

s402.jpg

Edited by agnesleelk