Sign in to follow this  
babyemily

getting telco line for my children

My son is moving toward 2ndary school currently. He been complained that his friend all holding handphone and it is better to use handphone rather than public phone in order to get us to be contacted. Thinking to apply 1 line for my son... mainly for basic purpose and may required to go online..

Just wondering any suggestion which telco line is suitable for me to apply for my son..??

My son is moving toward 2ndary school currently. He been complained that his friend all holding handphone and it is better to use handphone rather than public phone in order to get us to be contacted. Thinking to apply 1 line for my son... mainly for basic purpose and may required to go online..

Just wondering any suggestion which telco line is suitable for me to apply for my son..??

Try to figure out what reasons why you need a phone for your children? Your children take buses to school. So by having handphone is more easy for you to find out his location? or your children just need a phone for the sick of it.

Nowadays most of the children already own a handset... 

Try to get a least the phone with good coverage

I think it is not advisable to get him sub line.. it is better to get him a line that decidicated for him. It is more worth..

Personally I just sign up this first blue plan for my sons it is about Rm45 per month.

Well... the reason why I got him this plan is because 

1. The price is reasonable only RM45 per month.

2. Consist enuff data for him to contact with his classmate

3. Free music apps and free internet streaming, so he can listen music while riding on the buses\

4. He will have extra data for him to use during the weekend. 

try to get at least a good telco line with strong coverage for your son. Try not to make unable to contact as your worries.

I think it is not advisable to get him sub line.. it is better to get him a line that decidicated for him. It is more worth..

Personally I just sign up this first blue plan for my sons it is about Rm45 per month.

3. Free music apps and free internet streaming, so he can listen music while riding on the buses\

is this C. telco plan?? any more about this plan. I may interested as well.

sounds pretty good! i would like to get 1 for my boy too

what plan is it?

try to get at least a good telco line with strong coverage for your son. Try not to make unable to contact as your worries.

is this C. telco plan?? any more about this plan. I may interested as well.

sounds pretty good! i would like to get 1 for my boy too

what plan is it?

That's right. It is a 2GB internet plan named First Blue by telco C

you will get extra 2GB for for during weekends as well

Once you have subscribed the plan, you can enjoy these benefits with monthly commitment at only RM45

Cool right?!

Edited by jacksiah92

That's right. It is a 2GB internet plan named First Blue by telco C

you will get extra 2GB for for during weekends as well

Once you have subscribed the plan, you can enjoy these benefits with monthly commitment at only RM45

Cool right?!

RM45 per month for 2GB data and 2GB for free on weekends

which means total up with 4GB at only RM45.. what a great plan!

RM45 per month for 2GB data and 2GB for free on weekends

which means total up with 4GB at only RM45.. what a great plan!

That's right! I'm pretty sure that my boy will satisfy with it too!

Hey guess what.. if you're very interested with the plan, better go and subscribe asap

bcz once you've subscribed the plan, you will get free petrol voucher worth RM30

better hurry up bcz it is limited, once finished then no more.

Here's the website and you can visits for more info

https://www.*** auto spam filter ***.com.my/personal/plans/blue

Hey guess what.. if you're very interested with the plan, better go and subscribe asap

bcz once you've subscribed the plan, you will get free petrol voucher worth RM30

better hurry up bcz it is limited, once finished then no more.

Here's the website and you can visits for more info

https://www.*** auto spam filter ***.com.my/personal/plans/blue

such a great plan! thanks for sharing

i believe that the plan is suitable for my son

anyway, thanks for sharing!

i will visit the nearest outlet on this coming weekend