Sign in to follow this  
meiyingtan22

Looking for cheap furnitures and home appliances (KL area)

I'm shifting hse new month, thinking to gt new stuff for my new hse la. dont really wanna bring old things over, lazy to shift also. might as well buy new one str8 delivery there. and just pack clothes move in hahahah easyyyyyyy. 

I'm shifting hse new month, thinking to gt new stuff for my new hse la. dont really wanna bring old things over, lazy to shift also. might as well buy new one str8 delivery there. and just pack clothes move in hahahah easyyyyyyy. 

You bloody rich la! Only rich man afford to do that?!! Poor ppl like me buy furniture still have to think of installment! 

Big furniture company like Ikea and Courts but I prefer Ikea because their showroom display all the furniture so nice. You would love it. 

I more prefer courts and harvey norman than Ikea.. because can do installment! at least burden not so heavy after buying stuff from them.. 

Big furniture company like Ikea and Courts but I prefer Ikea because their showroom display all the furniture so nice. You would love it. 

Ikea furniture looks nice but wouldn't last long. Further more, it is not cheap also. Maybe look more fashionable abit.. but somehow I think Ikea furniture is not that good as you guys tot! 

I more prefer courts and harvey norman than Ikea.. because can do installment! at least burden not so heavy after buying stuff from them.. 

yeah! you remind me. When my husband married me, we not from rich family...

Lucky Court Mammoth can do installment.. we part month by month.. although we take about 5 year to settle all our furniture, but somehow after so many year we own our own furniture now at our home. 

Installment interests rate is expensive but... still it helps you to get what you want! 

u can try looking into courts current promotion la, 'jimat-jimat senang sahaja'. their current sales quite alot discount just like previous jualan muhibbah la. since shifting new hse which gonna use alot money, might as well get at cheaper price lol... 

never try to rely on ikeaa cos their quality is very bad. i bought one sofa cost about 8k in ikea just bcos it look so nice with white furs all. ended up cannot even endure for 1 year. need to throw away man... its that bad la. they can throw such low price bcos their quality all not good. 

Ikea furniture looks nice but wouldn't last long. Further more, it is not cheap also. Maybe look more fashionable abit.. but somehow I think Ikea furniture is not that good as you guys tot! 

yeah! you remind me. When my husband married me, we not from rich family...

Lucky Court Mammoth can do installment.. we part month by month.. although we take about 5 year to settle all our furniture, but somehow after so many year we own our own furniture now at our home. 

Installment interests rate is expensive but... still it helps you to get what you want! 

yeah totally agree with the fact that ikeaa cannot last long one. thats why i asked where to get new stuff fr my new hse. never even bother to go ikeaa at all.. its okay to go ikeaa to buy a few home deco la. but buy furniture kind all better not. unless u wanna change every year kind haha.. and its so troublesome to carry back urself and fix it urself lol. 

u can try looking into courts current promotion la, 'jimat-jimat senang sahaja'. their current sales quite alot discount just like previous jualan muhibbah la. since shifting new hse which gonna use alot money, might as well get at cheaper price lol... 

never try to rely on ikeaa cos their quality is very bad. i bought one sofa cost about 8k in ikea just bcos it look so nice with white furs all. ended up cannot even endure for 1 year. need to throw away man... its that bad la. they can throw such low price bcos their quality all not good. 

actually i just got back from courts also haha. cos alot my frens also asked to me go, so me and my husband just tag along la. until i bought so many things just now haha.. especially tv very cheap. i think cos the pesta tv.. hi-fi set plus tv only 2k plus. hhaaha free delivery somemore.. they even gave us free extended warranty. no need to pay additional 

3 hours ago, vinshum said:

Courts furniture quality ok or not? i am thinking just go to cheap cheap shoplot to buy my shoe cabinet.

Courts is a big retailer that selling many brands product. So the quality should refer back to the brand products.

I believe the quality should be up standard, but for normal shop lot. It's best to check carefully regarding the quality. 

5 hours ago, vinshum said:

Courts furniture quality ok or not? i am thinking just go to cheap cheap shoplot to buy my shoe cabinet.

OK, many branded furniture.  Saw that currently they are having promotion at the online store.

Maybe you can have a look for the promotion first to compare the price first before going to place the order at other palces? No harm. 

Not every brand also imported from China, mine one last time bought at Courts during cash promotion. Last a few years d, now still good. One year sofa, really cannot put in the consideration. Wasting money, furniture sure look for the long lasting.   Btw, if you dnt want to pay by installment. You can visit to their online shop, can pay for the discounted price with bank in or visa. One time payment... 

20 hours ago, CatWang90 said:

Not every brand also imported from China, mine one last time bought at Courts during cash promotion. Last a few years d, now still good. One year sofa, really cannot put in the consideration. Wasting money, furniture sure look for the long lasting.   Btw, if you dnt want to pay by installment. You can visit to their online shop, can pay for the discounted price with bank in or visa. One time payment... 

No wonder, many limited units selling fast. 

It's really good deal if they accept one time payment.

I saw the sharp air purifier only cost rm80 from the original price 469.

I want to place order d, before the item sold out.

Just now, leecw111 said:

No wonder, many limited units selling fast. 

It's really good deal if they accept one time payment.

I saw the sharp air purifier only cost rm80 from the original price 469.

I want to place order d, before the item sold out.

It's advised to place order early because Courts will take some times for the pre-order.

Also why don't you hit up rm500 to get a free delivery? It's more worth since now is on promo.

hey, guys  near my house Kepong I saw an elect  shop is only selling the Beko brand kitchen appliance, the designs looks attractive but not sure hw is the brand... is that worth to go for this brand, bcos I am shifting to a new house on next month so still few more kitchen appliance haven't get and settle down it ...any suggestions ??:1eye:

22 hours ago, maha said:

hey, guys  near my house Kepong I saw an elect  shop is only selling the Beko brand kitchen appliance, the designs looks attractive but not sure hw is the brand... is that worth to go for this brand, bcos I am shifting to a new house on next month so still few more kitchen appliance haven't get and settle down it ...any suggestions ??:1eye:

i heard about this brand b4 but I heard its quite expensive look luxury design ...but you also can have a look on the samsungz brand what ..bcos it also looks luxury n most of them using tis brand too ...

On 9/25/2017 at 4:56 PM, maha said:

what type of kitchen appliances u wan buy?? please list out first lah.

beko okay.if u got money u can go to any brand, choose the latest model.

this one cute :P

17 hours ago, Arraf izok said:

i heard about this brand b4 but I heard its quite expensive look luxury design ...but you also can have a look on the samsungz brand what ..bcos it also looks luxury n most of them using tis brand too ...

think about quality!.its look doesn't matter.dont buy cantik one only but quality hampehh.be smart

On 9/25/2017 at 4:56 PM, maha said:

Originally i wanted to buy a Beko brand fridge, i also attracted by the design. But before i buy i look through the customer reviews, it is very very poor, they only get 1 star out of 5. The quality of the product is poor. I suggest you better look for another brand and shop....

1 hour ago, Happy Low said:

Originally i wanted to buy a Beko brand fridge, i also attracted by the design. But before i buy i look through the customer reviews, it is very very poor, they only get 1 star out of 5. The quality of the product is poor. I suggest you better look for another brand and shop....

disagree with u!! I use this brand for my econ, quality is better than my old brand.I look into their FB they got nice comments only.if poor they will not dare to gve long period of warranty.

23 hours ago, jennie88 said:

disagree with u!! I use this brand for my econ, quality is better than my old brand.I look into their FB they got nice comments only.if poor they will not dare to gve long period of warranty.

Yup, depends on which outlet u buy it. As long I buy this brand product, until now still function good...and protected by long period warranty again

On 9/27/2017 at 10:40 AM, rockydanny said:

what type of kitchen appliances u wan buy?? please list out first lah.

beko okay.if u got money u can go to any brand, choose the latest model.

this one cute :P

think about quality!.its look doesn't matter.dont buy cantik one only but quality hampehh.be smart

This new model looks very nice.it suitable for a big family I think, size quite big..can put everything.hehehe. I do a survey about Beko, most of their products look to advance in smart design combined with innovative features. if I want to buy something new and satisfy products for my house maybe I will consider beko.but if I have more money too.hahaha

4 hours ago, christine yong said:

This new model looks very nice.it suitable for a big family I think, size quite big..can put everything.hehehe. I do a survey about Beko, most of their products look to advance in smart design combined with innovative features. if I want to buy something new and satisfy products for my house maybe I will consider beko.but if I have more money too.hahaha

They have advance technology for all the appliance... And the design is just simple and nice~

On 9/27/2017 at 3:10 PM, Happy Low said:

are you very sure about it  bcz i am using Beko fridge and washing machine past 1 and 1/2 years in my house so far it works good even though I am not a person take care of it well but it still works good and ya that true the design is really attractive many ppl give so many reviews abt my hse fridge n washing machine too :) satisfied with  those compliments and the product quality to me ..Perhaps u can give a try than seeing those reviews 1st ... every individual having a different opinion so maybe u can be like it so try to use n experience before judging ya :) 

B)B)