Sign in to follow this  
AbbeyAshley

Nail polishes

t
Category: Womans Beauty Care.

81_-_pure_white-600x600.thumb.jpg.340c56

Description

Product Description

Most nail enamels contain Acetone and Toluene that often cause skin irritation and lead to dull and fragile nails. Colour DEWル is a range of exciting nail enamels that are completely safe for your nails as it is Acetone, DBP and Toluene free. Packaged uniquely, it comes with a flat & sturdy brush applicator. And the best quality is that dries fast so that you are spared from the trouble of re-colouring your nails again and again.

Active Ingredients:

DBP: di-butyl phthalate is a skin irritant and may cause liver damage may cause spontaneous abortion in women exposed to it. Toluene – disturbs womanメs ability to reproduce & its linked to birth defects. Acetone is a skin irritant & makes cuticles dry & dull it makes nails brittle.

Directions:

clean your nails with nail polish remover , shape your nail . Choose the nail enamel which you want to apply . Before applying the nail enamel rub the bottle between your hands so that contents mix up well . Apply the nail enamel in 3 strocks .after drying up apply the 2nd coat .

Pack:

8 ml

Wow my favorite Topic Nailpolish, i would like to share some of my points here, Maybelline product Nail polishes are my favorite and the colors are very nice. I would refer all my friends to get Maybelline Nail polishes.