Sign in to follow this  
YihHang

A housewife as a part timer after retrenched.

I was working in the corporate world before this, however due to economic downturn I had been retrenched. In the midst of searching for a job, god has decided to give me and my husband a gift. A gift of life, since then our priority has changed. My husband has decided that I need a flexible job that can also give me an income. He found this opportunity to own an e-biz and we have since joined this business. I am grateful that he takes the initiatives to want to build a better life for our little family and also spent time working on this together with me despite his busy work load. 

I have went to a FREE class called USS with my husband together. We have enrolled earlier of this August 2015. Within 2 weeks, here are some little sales that we did. It's pretty awesome for just 1-2 hours daily into this business. If you are someone like me who have some extra time to spend. There is actually no harm to have a look of others opportunities and you can judge yourself which could bring more values to your life. For more information of these training, please visit http://ebizguru.info/

2weeks.thumb.jpg.d3e2ca72de288bfa076af60
Edited by YihHang