Sign in to follow this  
Paulas Choice Malaysia

Paula's Choice Malaysia By Facial Room Malaysia

https://youtu.be/Nx7ZXensO7g

Paula's Choice Malaysia Review

1385361_673295702729317_1717721399_n.png
Facial Room Malaysia is a beauty center located at Taman Danau Desa not only offer you with these awesome skincare products but also provide all sorts of skincare treatments for your beauty need. Facial, Waxing and many more! Below are the skincare that they suggest me to use for my skin type.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

paula%2Bchoice%2Bskincare%2B%25283%2529.

1. MOISTURE BOOST ONE STEP FACE CLEANSER | 

paula%2Bchoice%2Bskincare%2B%25281%2529.
Of course, in every of my skincare routine, a cleanser is a must. This cleanser helps to gently wash away all the dirt on your face and also some light makeup. The texture looks like a lotion and foams up after a few massage on my face. The cleanser helps to restore my skin moisture during cleansing. I don't experience any tightness or dryness after using this. I love the bottle took! Looks so sleek. This cleanser is best used for people who has a slight oily skin, combination skin and dry skin. This cleanser are also 100% fragrance and colorant free. There is no overpowering scent from this cleanser.

2. RESIST INTENSIVE WRINKLE -REPAIR RETINOL SERUM | 

paula%2Bchoice%2Bskincare%2B%25285%2529.
A very unique products! Feels like an oil but settle in like a soft velvet on my skin. This Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Serum has a special formula that helps to utilizes a proprietary blend that helps to stabilize retinol (one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients to help re-texturize skin), provides antioxidants and repair your skin. It claims to reduce and fade red marks from past breakouts and I got to agree on that. I can't really tell until I compare my before & after picture. You can see it in the video above. Basically this serum/treatment helps to improve the appearance or pretty much early stages of aging in result your skin will look younger and healthier.

3. HYDRALIGHT SHINE FREE MINERAL COMPLEX SPF 30 | 

paula%2Bchoice%2Bskincare%2B%25284%2529.
Of course. A sun protection product. It is compulsory! This Hydralight Shine Free Mineral Complex with SPF 30 is perfect for Oily and combination skin because it does not feels greasy and it absorb in to a semi matte finish. No white cast effect and very light weight. It is a mineral based sun protection that also can be use around my eye areas. Oh also, if you have rosacea, this is the perfect sun protection cream for you!

4. RESIST DAILY PORE- REFINING TREATMENT WITH 2% BHA | 

paula%2Bchoice%2Bskincare%2B%25282%2529.
It is categorize as an exfoliate. In usage wise, it is like a toner. Because most exfoliate products are rough on the skin. This is in a liquid form. It is gentle to use daily. But toner usually just help to prepare your skin. This Resist Daily Pore Refining Treatment with 2% BHS at the same time helps to refine pores. A s you wipe on to your face, it is going to removes old cells on the skin's surface and inside your pores. This exfoliant, I use it during night time. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and relaxed. As I am reaching the middle of 20s, I do have breakout problems but at the same time I do wanna take care of the aging part of my skin. This does have all the benefits for both of my problems as its also stimulates collagen on to my skin

I hope you find this post helpful and enjoy it! Now you can get your Paula Choice Skincare in Malaysia! Don't forget to check them out as below! See you in my next post!

More info :
13 00 01 Arcadia Tower, Danau Impian Condo
(Ground Floor Next To Mini Market)
Taman Danau Desa
☏ (+)6012 363 2702
☏ (+)6016 272 7702 

✉ facialroombeautycenter@gmail.com
Edited by Paulas Choice Malaysia