Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

DKNY or GUESS ?

i love bags!!! i love collecting all kinds of bags and one of em is DKNY! ahakxz! i agree with u dat it looks superbly FINE! very funky! ekekekekekek!! i just got one clutch from DKNY from UK....very yummy indeed! it's in black colour and i love it cos i can wear it in any outfit! such classic! weee!

wanna ask opinion... DKNY and Guess bags.. which one would you girls pick..?

i dont have specific design on my mind yet. but what i'm trying to say is.. in terms of quality, which one would you girls go for..? to me, the price is almost the same.. so i dont care about the brand that much since the price is almost the same. but i concern about the quality.

fisrt time gonna buy such expensive bag.. so wanna ask for some opinion first. smile.gif

Hmm... like that ah? DKNY then. But the price i think is RM500 up. Guess is cheaper and can last long too. By the way, saw a sling bag i like at Guess around RM250. But broke liao, need to wait for pay day. Will look for the pic & show to u.

I'm biased so I'll pick DKNY just because I dislike Guess. tongue.gif

i would choose GUESS. i know GUESS been such a 'dick' lol... the design now is very... ugh... dun even know how to imagine it! it used to be a very nice and average brand. anyhow, even till now that GUESS is not so good anymore, i will go for it. GUESS is more for average girl like me hahaha thats why tongue.gif

for me i'll go for GUESS... their bags are juz so nice... in my opinion, i think DKNY is more to cloths n all tat... thou Guess also selling cloths... but i dunno why... i still prefer Guess bags... planned to buy a Guess bag earlier... but now darn broke n jobless... dun plan to get it edi... maybe after i get another job 1st... sigh... sad.gif

I think price wise, DKNY is mor expensiv...

These 2 brands r ok 2 me... If I wer 2 pick, I'l choose accordin 2 their design... Coz I like certain range in DKNY n certain range in Guess... I always luv logos or monogram designs... tongue.gif N those classics instead of trendy... Mor lastin... tongue.gif

Well, if its monogram, I think DKNY's bags are better than Guess. And yes, for once this is not being bias. tongue.gif

i think i seen the last one.. something like that.. but its not completely this color and this design.

i feel like getting that but then the color is a bit off.. like dark green and dark red.. but i like that design.

which dkny boutique has more choices..? i only been to 1U's one.

personally i prefer GUESS bags... hehehe... always have and always will.. LOL!!! haven't seen a DKNY bag that i like yet tho...

I think d DKNY monogram r quite nice... thumbup.gif Tht day went 2 d 1U boutique, d light pink range is so sweet... wub.gif If prefer classic, go 4 d dark brown monogram... Nice also... yes.gif

i think GUESS is cheaper compare to DKNY. but nowadays a lot of people carry GUESS and i got lots of GUESS handbag too.. but DKNY got not much choice. for me, coach, gucci still my top list bag!

if i have the money, i would buy coach and gucci too.. haha.

i also find that DKNY monogram is nicer than GUESS ler..

yeah, it is nicer but they don't have much choice.. almost all the same. GUESS different.. they have different pattern.

did u hear this brand, Angel before??

i would choose GUESS. i know GUESS been such a 'dick' lol... the design now is very... ugh... dun even know how to imagine it! it used to be a very nice and average brand. anyhow, even till now that GUESS is not so good anymore, i will go for it. GUESS is more for average girl like me hahaha thats why  tongue.gif

Let me put it into a better term for you ... from my observance, the Autumm/Winter GUESS collection has been very 'Euro street' where there's too many fur and locks, in short, they're too 'cowboy' in design. Bound to turn heads and attraction, the design is more to girls who want that 'in' look. Like you said, 'average' girls dun really go too well with those bold designs.

yeah, it is nicer but they don't have much choice.. almost all the same. GUESS different.. they have different pattern.

did u hear this brand, Angel before??

ehh Angel? No... Mind to talk more about it?