Sign in to follow this  
newmomtobe

cost problem for my business

finally!!!it is time for me to set up my own business after I struggle for so many years. Thanks god. I able to knew one fren which bring in the beauty product from other country. So I would like to join my fren cz I know this beauty product sure will able to attract those ladies outside.

But I facing alots of problem now. One of the problem is whether should I allow my workers claim mobile charges from company or I register all workers contact no under my company name? which way better for the company?

I used to be a worker too..i know that if the workers use their own no to contact the customers, the customer will be unable to contact the company if the workers resign.

My previous company allowed me to claim mobile charges. One month can claim from RM 200 to RM 500. one person the cost maybe is okey..but in order to make sure my business running smoothly, I want to hire few sales person and if I allow them to claim, then the cost maybe overhead. Will be very expensive..

Any solutions?

my company didnt give us mobile allowance,not even 1cent :mumbling: we have to pay ourself for those phone calls..

not really happy with my company arrangement larr,the phone bills become my burden as every month have to pay expensive fon bills..

When I last time works as sales person, the previous company also din provide such benefit like mobile allowance to me. U know our sales person salary is low. So to save cost, I will only able to follow up or call my customers when I in the office. And my attitude dropped my sales as I unable to follow up with the customers when they need me..

I m now having my own business and I know the sales very important to business. So I will try to do my best to prevent those negative things happen on my workers.

it only comes with 50mins call which i think must be not enough for business purpose lah. and the complimentary phone comes with a low specification only. also not suit for business lar.

Ya..this plan come with complimentary phone and I very happy of getting the phone for my business use as it has all the basic and essential features likes email, social media app, camera and office apps. No complaint from other colleagues too after our company subscribing the plan

Try to set a limit for the maximum claim. If exceed the limit than they have to pay by their own with the amounts that exceed the limit. Let's say, your maximum claim is only 200 if your staff claim rm250 so that they have to pay the extra RM50 by their own. This can also help to prevent your staff make personal call by claiming allowance.  :rifle:

When I last time works as sales person, the previous company also din provide such benefit like mobile allowance to me. U know our sales person salary is low. So to save cost, I will only able to follow up or call my customers when I in the office. And my attitude dropped my sales as I unable to follow up with the customers when they need me..

I m now having my own business and I know the sales very important to business. So I will try to do my best to prevent those negative things happen on my workers.

My previous company was having similar kia su attitude, I was allowed to claim but have to highlight "official calls" in the phone bill, each month I have to spend few days to study my bill and highlight the phone number one by one!!! I ended only doing calls using office number.

My previous company was having similar kia su attitude, I was allowed to claim but have to highlight "official calls" in the phone bill, each month I have to spend few days to study my bill and highlight the phone number one by one!!! I ended only doing calls using office number.

hmm, do you have any plan to suggest? thank in advance

Well, if u ask me. i would say you have to see how big/small ur business is? go according to that!

if lets say your business is a big one then u can go for business plans in telco but if ur business is kinda newbie or small i think the best is you provide the limitation, for example you limit each person to rm100/ month. Guess that is fair enough! and people i would suggest everyone to use the technology provided to us. Nowadays, people are looking forward to deal in whatsapp, telegram n viber. we even have calls in that! free of charge!

Hope it helps! Good day peeps :)

you can add on for the call if 50min free calls is not enough..and why must talk in phone only,this plan is come with data,you can use whatsapp and facetime to discuss,easier..

you can pay extra RM10 for extra hours calls and get a complimentary phone,this business circle plan is suit for medium usage..you can also add on RM50 for unlimited calls and sms and complimentary fon,super worth..the business unlimited is suitable for heavy usage company..

Thanks q so much..this package looks quite match with my new business. Not bad to try this new package as the monthly commitment very affordable. RM 38 per month only. And can add on if later discover that hours is not enough..extra 10 bucks can get extra 50 hours..good deals..hard to get this good plan from tm fixed rental line…