Sign in to follow this  
Zin

Korea Cosmetic Contact Lenses: BESCON / G&G

Does anyone know what happened to Zin? I banked in the money on 30th December and she said she would check whthr its in the account on Jan 3rd but until now I still haven't heard anything frm her and she hasn't been replying my mail...

oh tats weird, I had no prob wth the drying part. My previous lens, the tutti circle (or something like that, i cannot remember the name :P) was more drying compare to the barbie one. Perhaps I should G&g next time. :)

Dunno la... when I blink my eye, it will err... get displaced easily, it will move abit, and then slowly get back to original place.. maybe not suitable for me-lah, cause my eyes are dry ^_^

Dear dear Zin~~ already bank in to your account..

Can't wait to get my contact lens...haha.. quick quick post me~~~

Rou-Xi

Hv posted out the lens to you. Will reach you on Monday. Thanks.

Does anyone know what happened to Zin? I banked in the money on 30th December and she said she would check whthr its in the account on Jan 3rd but until now I still haven't heard anything frm her and she hasn't been replying my mail...

Have posted the lens to you on the 4th. Also replied your email and inform the Pos Laju ref. Pls check. Thanks.

hi zin! im interested in ''G&G BT01 Black'' circle contact lenses..

do you accept money order?? im from australia...

oh yeah are they the yearly ones??... and how much are they??

thank you!!.. much appreciated...

zin, is the tube grey G&G oso?

Do you have a clearer pic of it? Bcoz from the pic above, the tube grey looks abit diff from the model's eye...

thanx!

You can click the catalog under my signature where there is closer pic. The pattern is hidden within the lens.

hey babes! i need u all to help me to choose which one year lens is the best according ur preferences. Really need u all to make my decision! pls help me

i was thinking of maybe getting free teen brown or BT02 brown . which is better? can u babes share ur experience with me? ty :D

i tried bescon and G&G..from my experience, bescon is more comfy. tat's wat i think. and the freeteen brown is nice. if i were to choose between bt02 brwn/freeteen, i'd go for the latter. anyway, it's up to u to decide. tat's just my view.

chinadoll, is the comfort differs alot? Like how? Coz i plan to get the GnG tube grey but i 1st time wear contact lens, dunno suitable anot? Hope I can get review from ppl who tried b4 the contact lens. Thank u for u babes opinions!!

Dayum zin, ur making want more everytime i come to ur thread! i think someone should keep me away from internet banking.... hehe! :P

so u have stock already?? (the tube grey lens)

Dayum zin, ur making want more everytime i come to ur thread! i think someone should keep me away from internet banking.... hehe! :P

so u have stock already?? (the tube grey lens)

ya babe, in stock now.

it's just a little more comfy to me. as in, not so dry. nevertheless, i think both are more comfy than the normal contact lenses we wear..haha.seriously, maybe because it's thinner and softer.