Sign in to follow this  
Zin

Korea Cosmetic Contact Lenses: BESCON / G&G

Dueba DS21,how much is the enlarging effect compared to AM77? Do you have more pics of dueba DS21?

slightly bigger. Sorry, that's all i have for DS21.

hi Zin!

im back for more, haha. my other ones expire soon =(

but one question, do you stock 'neo dali brown' ?

Yes, have in stock.

Yes, have in stock.

sweet, will order soon.

btw, where is neo dali brown shown in your catalogues? i must be blind cuz i cant seen to find it o_o'

thanks!

Edited by `deelicious

sweet, will order soon.

btw, where is neo dali brown shown in your catalogues? i must be blind cuz i cant seen to find it o_o'

thanks!

Under Pre-Order lenses. In stock now.

Hi, I would like to buy a pair of Amie Blue Black. Is it a year disposable? Do you ship them to USA? Could you email me back all the prices of the lenses and the shipping? One more thing.. I don't have paypal. Can I pay you buy my card? Thanks =) vorraya@gmail.com

Hi, I would like to buy a pair of Amie Blue Black. Is it a year disposable? Do you ship them to USA? Could you email me back all the prices of the lenses and the shipping? One more thing.. I don't have paypal. Can I pay you buy my card? Thanks =) vorraya@gmail.com

Hi! I acn ship to US and you can pay by card. The price is under my signature. Thanks.

Hi Zin, I would like to order ''Bescon Hypa C7 Black''. I will pay by paypal this time =)

Please pm me. Thank You

Hi! Sorry missed the mesg. Pmed you. Thanks.

is clover brown nicer? i can't see the pic.. too small to see.. wonder if the clover is obvious.. so it will not be natural? pm me..

Hi! Clover Brown is subtle and natural color too.

is G&G contact lens comfortable. I heard many said they are, and some say it feel really dry. So now i am confuse on what brand i should buy.

Hi! It depends on individual as our eyes are difference. Thanks.

Hey ZIN,

im looking for a natural looking and comfortable lense. Which one do u recommend? I heard that BT01 is the top seller

what's the difference between BT01 black and BT02 grey? cant see clearly from your sample pictures.

and can you provide clearer sample pics for IFAX black? thanks

Hey ZIN,

im looking for a natural looking and comfortable lense. Which one do u recommend? I heard that BT01 is the top seller

what's the difference between BT01 black and BT02 grey? cant see clearly from your sample pictures.

and can you provide clearer sample pics for IFAX black? thanks

Hi! BT01 is one of the best selling. You have to click on the pics to view the larger pics, so does Ifax Black. Thanks.