Sign in to follow this  
cindywan

when do u girls usually put on makeup?

I makeup my face usually on the weekend when Im going out for shopping or meeting up my friends. On the weekdays when I work, I dont makeup at all. I prefer to take the time and sleep rather than getting up earlier to makeup :lol:

i put on make up everyday b4 i go to work..except sunday..but depends..sometimes feel no confident w/o make up..scared i meet up someone i noe outside..err...imagine suddenly they c u w/o make :P..feel terrible..

hehe, me working as a research fellow/master student in a local university, I wear make up everyday, as in prep+prime, concealer, foundation, blusher, lipstick, lipgloss, duo eyeshadow (easier to blend), and mascara...hehe, but, I am the only one wearing these...other students in my the university would always look at me as I am a weirdo...maybe I dress up my face too much?...haha, can't help it...make up is so much fun...felt pity for the others whom does not embrace make up :P

Only when going out during weekends.

Still in high school so not allowed to put on mu.

I seldom put on makeup when i go to college. I rather sleep more than spend my time putting on make up. So, I only put make up during outings with friends :)

Edited by `cherish

When to put make up is actually an individual preference. Some people will put make up once they leave the house no matter where they are going. Some on special occasions like clubbing, dinners, events etc. I personally think that if you are working in the corporate world you should be wearing some make up. Not too sure what's the law here in M'sia but in the States it's compulsory to have make up on when you work, it's a form of respect. Besides we're girls we should look our best at all times and not ghostly. If you are not the make up type keep it simple with just clean skin, lip gloss maybe mascara and a eye liner. These few things can highlight your features so that you can look awake & fresh at all times.

I guess I'm the laziest girl in the world.

Most of the time, I never bother making up at all, instead sometimes I just wake up from my sleep, shower and run out of the house, never comb hair also got, or sometimes never shower! "natural" beauty! ;)

but the only time I ever make up is when I go clubbing or formal dinner, or interview people, or meet new people (for the sake of first good impression)

other times like shopping, if make up smudge on the clothes and we're force to buy, wow even worse!

and my bf don't like me to put on make up (maybe cause I'm bad at it) !and he always like to give me pecks on the cheeks, guess he don't want to die early by consuming all the chemicals from my face.

anyway,it's good as it saves my money and time :D