Sign in to follow this  
trinity

MNG Sale

came to know from a singaporean forum that MNG Singapore will be having year end sale on 15/12 - 25/12. Guess MNG here will probably be having sale during this period. So.. will be saving money for it. Btw, anyone has any idea when exactly is MNG going to have sale here? blink.gif

i know....exactly ont he 15th..the staff there told me one..i will reserve some clothes from them so no need to queue and to rush..yay...

i know....exactly ont he 15th..the staff there told me one..i will reserve some clothes from them so no need to queue and to rush..yay...

Omigod! can reserve one ah? U mean u know someone there? but u wouldn't know how much exactly is the discount, rite? but at least no need to queue up. can just pay and go. Envy u gal! reserving some money to shop hehehehe...

haha..their staff purchase very little one..15% only , and they can only use their staff purchase on the 1st and 15th of the month.From wat i heard, there's no preview oh..

Even the staff will not know how discount the merchandise will have until the 14th.

But always go on the frist day of sales, though its pack, but its worth it..happy shopping..

can reserve? does mng have such policy? only bcz u know tht SA? so envy... lookaround.gif

can reserve? does mng have such policy? only bcz u know tht SA? so envy... lookaround.gif

hehe..i knwo the people there..but they wun actually reserve unless there are more than 8 items..but...actually ah..80%of MNG promoters are very unfriendly..dun u think..

mm...i've always stepped in mng and i find their clothes kinda expensive...well, during sales, what can i expect? like what's the price range n all...thx! wink.gif

the cheapest i've knw for so far is lik 70% off.. but usually will hav to wait until almost sales end..

hehe..i knwo the people there..but they wun actually reserve unless there are more than 8 items..but...actually ah..80%of MNG promoters are very unfriendly..dun u think..

I agree wit u... They will treat u lik 1 kind onli.. as if u won't buy or wat... dry.gif

I agree wit u... They will treat u lik 1 kind onli.. as if u won't buy or wat... dry.gif

Sugalove, I think those GUESS promoters' attitude are more LCLY ler.. (aiks..sorry, shdn't use the bad words.. tongue.gif ) I dunno la... The way they look at the customers are like... we owe them alot of money.. dry.gif so 'yong sui'...

Tat's y if i dun plan to buy anything from thr..i normally won't enter the shop and walk around. wink.gif

Sugalove, I think those GUESS promoters' attitude are more LCLY ler.. (aiks..sorry, shdn't use the bad words.. tongue.gif ) I dunno la... The way they look at the customers are like... we owe them alot of money.. dry.gif so 'yong sui'...

Tat's y if i dun plan to buy anything from thr..i normally won't enter the shop and walk around. wink.gif

but at least not all of the promoters are bad..teh one in 1U is quite okay..but, 80% of the promoters in ALL MANGO shops have bad customer sevice..they all black face one..hmm..maybe we can start a thread about bad customer service..

but if u know the SA then it's okler...

some of mng SA is good. i think only 1 or 2 la.. others - they only entertain their big customers like those si nai-s who shop everyweek there, spend thousands there...

angie: i dunno abt guess... cos too pricy... tongue.gif but i'm sure MNG staft r more cool... not friendly.. i scare to even try more.. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Dun have to be scared of them. Who they think they are?? wink.gif

If they stared at me, i juz stared back at them dry.gif

biggrin.gif Dun have to be scared of them. Who they think they are?? wink.gif

If they stared at me, i juz stared back at them dry.gif

haiyo.. spoilt mood ma dry.gif

haiyo.. spoilt mood ma dry.gif

ya lor...also got no mood to spent my time there already lah...

I think MNG's staffs are quite rude. Last time got sales, I was stand there choosing clothes, then a staff holding clothes just pushed her way through and knocked me aside! I know there's a lot of people, but at least she can say excuse me or something, and she didn't even care to apologize after the incident. It's impossible she didn't know she knocked somebody, right?

Zara's SA are far more BETTER than MNG's SA!!! They have good customer service skills...